Season Two :⎟ Chapter III ⎟

Hola beauties♡. Right now,I am in love with this new cover of You're My Sunshine.

Isn't this amazing😍?(Our Siddneet rocks)
Thank you Psycho_Simmy for this cover♡.

Isn't this amazing😍?(Our Siddneet rocks)Thank you Psycho_Simmy for this cover♡

Let's Start from where we left off:

Sidd : Mom!?

Vibha : Remember your mom now? Huh? You didn't even tell your mom that you are going to propose for marriage already.

Sidd : Sorry mom. I was tired last night, and so I was going to call you in the morning. Wait. Wait a minute, how did you know that I proposed Avu last night?

Abhi : So Avu is our bhabi's name.

Sidd (blushed) : Yes, dada. Her name is Avneet.

Vibha : Sidd, isn't it the same girl whom you used to love since college days.

Sidd (blushed again) : Yes maa. She's that girl, but how did you know I used to like her since college days?

Vibha : I am your mom, Sidd if you're forgetting😒. And a mother knows everything about their children.

Sidd : waise how's Vishu di, Abhi bhaiya.

Vishu di, Vaishnavi Rao, is the sister in law of Sidd, wife of Abhi. Vishu and Sidd share a great bond together.

 Vishu and Sidd share a great bond together

Abhi : She's totally fine. She's missing you a lot.

Sidd : Tell her that I miss her a lot too.

Vibha : Sidd, why are changing the topic?

Sidd : Woh... Woh. Yeah. How did you know I proposed Avu last night?

Vibha : Open your TV.

Sidd opened the TV and he's quite shocked.

Breaking News: The famous Bollywood Actor, Siddharth Nigam proposed the Wattpad Star, Avneet Kaur. Here's the video.

Sidd closed the TV.

Sidd(angrily) : Of course,these shitty medias. They don't even fucking know the word "privacy or minding your own business."

Vibha : Siddharth Nigam. Mind your language.

Sidd : Sorry maa.

Vibha : So when are you taking my daughter in law to our house?

[Vibha, and Abhi are also in London].

Sidd : So maa. You are not angry.

Vibha : Angry? Of course not. I have always liked her and wanted her to be my daughter in law.

Sidd : Thank you maa. I will bring her to our house tonight.

*Phone cuts*

I glanced back to Avu who was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I tip toed Sami's room. Sami was also sleeping peacefully, hugging her huge teddy bear. As I wanted to spend some music time, I headed to the music room to play piano.

Avu's POV:

I opened my eyes with the sound of piano playing. I followed the music which was coming from our music room. Sidd was playing my favorite song,Rewrite the stars.

Sidd didn't notice me as he was fully in the music and so I went closer to him to surprise him.

I wrapped my hands around his eyes, leaning into his ears.

Avu : Guess who?

Sidd laughed and grabbed my hands turning around the piano bench and pulled me in with a sweet kiss.

Sidd : Morning love.

He wished with a smile.

Avu : Morning sweetheart.

Sidd : Would you like to have some breakfast,babe. Today I am making you the breakfast.

Avu : Ooohhh... Yes.

Sidd grabbed Avu's hands as they walked to the kitchen.

Sidd insisted on making pancakes for breakfast and I agreed.

After minutes,

Sidd finished making pancakes and took a seat across me.

Avu : Thanks for making breakfast,babe.

Sidd : Sure thing love.

I can't believe this. I am the luckiest girl on this planet to have a partner like him.

Sidd : I love you more than anything.

I gazed up to see him with a perfect smile on his face, and I just blushed.

Avu : I love you to the moon and back, Sidd.

To be continued.....

Sorry, this was a shorter chapter compared to othersbut I was quite busy today.