Season Two : ⎟ Chapter VIII ⎟

After the dance, all the friends shared a bond together, taking pictures together, taking a glance at their memories and so on.

This was the last day they would all be seeing each other because from tomorrow, everyone would move back to their work. Some in Asia. Some in Europe. Some in America. Or some in different parts of India.

Sidd, with Avu and Sami explored India for a few days.

Today, they were finally going back because tomorrow is their wedding.

26th March

Sidd & Avu's Wedding

The flowers entwined between her fingers holding fast in her hand. Avneet entered the grand wedding ballroom, the light reflected from the crimson bouquet which made her look dazzling in the spotlight. Her face shone with excitement as she threw the flowers above the crowd of ladies all ready for the catch.

Avu's POV:

Marrying the love of your life is honestly the best day of your entire existence and you couldn't have been happier. Walking down the isle in your dream wedding dress, your friends and family smiling at you, you couldn't have imagined it going any better.

As I stood up there, tears in my eyes as I listened to Sidd reading his vows to me, he knew I was ready for this, ready to tie myself to this man for the rest of my life.

Honeymoon day

Avu's POV
Sidd and I were going to the honeymoon. Sami, left with Vibha maa, Abhi bhaiya and Vishu di.

Avu : Sidd, call maa to say that we arrived safely.

Sidd : Yes, I am going to.

Sidd on phone with Vibha. (On speaker mode)

Sidd : Maa, we arrived safely.

Vibha : Glad to know it. Enjoy your days together.

Avu : Thank you, maa.

Sami (came in phone) : Mom, dad. You guys are so mean.

Avu : Why, Sami? What happened?

Sami : You left me alone here so that you guys can enjoy there alone without me.

(Author : Man, kids these days know everything😂😂)

Avu : Sami, it's not like that.

Sidd : Yes, Sami. Remember you're your papa's princess. How can I leave you alone.

Sami : Then why didn't you take me with you?

Avu : Because you've your school.

Sami : School!! School! Every time I ask something you guys give me the reason of school.

Vibha : Beta, going to school is important. You have to be educated. That then, you will become successful like your parents.

Sami : But dadi.

Avu : Stop troubling your grandma, Sami.

Sami : Sorry maa.

★★★★★★★★

Avu's POV:

Today is the third day of the honeymoon. Sidd took me to Tahiti.

My room directly opened up right onto the water. I can step off the back patio and be in the ocean. It's private and beyond awesome.

But I am kind of annoyed at the moment though. Sidd is taking yet another business call, making me to wait .

I have wanted to go out and explore the area a bit and he had agreed but right as he put on his shoes he got a call and had to take it. That was 10 minutes ago and now he is in the front of his laptop on the desk, frowning as he typed away, his phone resting between his shoulder and ear as he talked. This has happened 5 times now.

I stood beside the door, my bag over my shoulder.

I crossed my arms, stomping my foot .

He did glance up at you but quickly looks away and back at his laptop.

I dropped my bag and go fall onto the couch.

I am really trying mg hard to not piss but his work calls are starting to ruin my mood.

Sidd(on phone) : I have to go now. I'll talk to you later.

Avu (yells) : Oh, it's OK. Keep talking. I can wait as I have been doing it for the times now.

Sidd : I'm sorry, Love.

He came near me, pecking a kiss on my forehead. Then, he pulled away, standing in front of me.

Sidd : I'm sorry, love. They were business calls for my shoots, so I had to take it.

Avu : You do realize that's the 5th time you've left me to take a call, right? Yesterday you left me on the beach because you had to come back here to talk to them. I get that you're job is important but am I also not important?!

I was trying to calm myself but all the angers which hold in me suddenly bombed out.

Avu : If you don't want to be here with me, if you have something more important to go do, then please, just tell me now and we can go back home. It's fine by me!

Sidd(frustrated) : Will you stop acting like that?

Sidd : You know how much you're important to me. And they were just my phone calls. I know that my phone calls are annoying our honeymoon.

Just then, his phone rang again. I glared at him. But then, what replied next made my jaw dropped.

Sidd : I can't talk anymore. I'm on my honeymoon and plus this can wait till I come back.

After phone calls

Sidd : Avu, I get it that it was stupid of me to answer those calls during my honeymoon. And I am sorry for that.

I bit my lips as I looked in his brown eyes.

Sidd : You are more important to me than any phone call or anything that they need me for. They can figure everything out without me or go to one of the guys. I am too busy celebrating being married to the greatest person in the entire world.

He smirked as he wraps his arms around my waist. I felt myself giving in as i melt into his body.

Sidd : Am I forgiven then?

I nodded a yes.

Avu : Yes, only because you're too cute to stay mad at.

Sidd : Great. Now let's go and explore outside.

He reached down and smacks my ass, making me yelp but laugh. I shoved at his chest playfully.

To be continued......

Sorry for the boring chapter.