⎟ Chapter XXVII ⎟

A Special thank you to all♥♥. I am feeling a lot better and I am really happy that I am back to writing but this chap is going to be a bit shorter than usual though as I am not fully recovered yet.... 

Let's start, shall we?

Sidd : I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep on the bed.

Avneet : No, no

Sidd : ???

Avneet : I mean we can share the bed, you don't have to sleep on the couch.

Sidd : But you won't be comfortable.

Avneet : I--it's o---ok.

Meanwhile At Meher and Ballu's Room

Meher (angrily) : I snore a lot at night?

Ballu : Nahi, bilkul nahi....

Meher : others won't be able to sleep with me?

Ballu : Nahi, bilkul nahi....

Luckily, Meher and Ballu's room had a twin bed. Ballu was sitting on his bed when Meher stormed off to him. But unfortunately, there was a banana pile on the ground, and Meher slipped, eventually falling into Ballu. Their eyes locked for a long time. It was as if the world stopped only for them. Meher turned her face other side as she didn't want him to see her blushed.

Meher : Tum.... Tum... You ate banana and threw the rubbish like that so I will fall.

Ballu : No.... No. It's not like that.

Meher : Then, like what?

Ballu : Woh.... I didn't want to stand up to throw the rubbish.

Meher : It's the same. BALLU LALLU!

She angrily stormed off to her bed and slept not so peacefully.

Back To SiddNeet

Sidd's POV:

Avneet snuggled into the soft eiderdown duvet and closed her eyes as it caressed her cheek. It still smelled of the floral scent. She hugged the duvet a little tighter and rolled so that it enclosed her in warmth.

Avneet : Good Night

Sidd : Good Night

They closed the night lamp and went to sleep.

In the Midnight

Avneet was awoken by the sound of rain- the drops steady and soft, falling from the sky of a white velvet.

She turned around to check Sidd who was asleep.

She carefully rolled onto her side and looked at him. His features were much softer in sleep. He looked peaceful. Wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of his body, she turned around and pulled the blanket up over her shoulder.

Meanwhile To Radhika and Faisal

The melodic background song spun  as they continued to dance and spin in the rain. He smiled brightly watching as her hair spun out and bounced more with each move and beat. This was perfect.

Radhika's POV:

After our rain dance, the rain runs down our faces to where our lips meet, each of us tasting the cold drops. Instead of detracting from the intensity of the moment it brings us to new heights. Faisal pushes his lips in more firmly and the wave that runs through me is intoxicating, making my head swim as I pull back to take in his beautiful face.

Faisal's POV:

She kissed the droplets from my lips, and I felt her lips smile against mine. She swept my hair aside and kissed me just over the collarbone. She nibbled at my ear, and then sank your self into my arms. I hung my fingers on her waistband, dragging her closer. She buried her face in my shoulder curve, her hands flexing around my back. She gave a reduced groan. “I love you,” into my hair. “The happiest moment that I actually remember being.”

In The Morning:

Sidd's hands were wrapped around Avneet's, her head baring into his chest, eventually bringing them closer than ever. Her face was resting on his. Oh, how peacefully she was sleeping then ever as if this was the right place.  They both were covered in soft eiderdown duvet. They both could feel each other.

To Be Continued....

How did you like scenes? I tried to make it really good.

Till then,

Bye

Love you all.