⎟ Chapter XVI ⎢

"So, Miss Avneet, would you be my girlfriend?"

"O-- Of Course." I replied happily.

It was the happiest day of my life. I was stunned that my crush likes me back. Yep. You heard it right. I had always had a crush on Sidd, but him being my best friend, I didn't want to make ourselves awkward by confessing or worse break our relationship.

You know the feeling when your crush likes you back? It's one of the best feelings you feel back.

Just then, all my other friends came surprising me to congratulate us.

"So you guys knew it all?" I asked.

"Yep. They all answered."

"You... You guys!!!"

"Sorry." Apologized Radhika. "It was all Sidd's idea."

I didn't say anything.

"Oh, now look at our Avneet. She became quite when hearing her bf's name." Taunted Faizal.

"Shut up, Faisal. You're no better than me when you hear Radhika's name."

Flashback ends.

Though there are things I want to give up on my life, Sidd has never been one on my list. I can't stop loving him. He betrayed my affections and left my heart in shattered disarray of pieces. Every single time he stole a part of me, and he makes it impossible for me to put myself together. I connected to a part of him others never feel. I touched him and saw his reaction, beautiful and raw. For those moments he was more real than the blood in my own veins, and I felt him like the beating of my own heart. The bond we forged was still molten when you pulled away, too.

"Those were the days." She thought.

Then she realized, she had to finish her breakfast and go to hospital. She was lost in her deep thoughts that even her order was cold now.

Meanwhile

"Arrey. Sonu beta. Raat ko tumhara phone vibrate ho raha tha. Dekho zaroor Avneet ka hoga." Bhide told Sonu.

Sonu checked her phone to see there was tons of missed calls from Tapu and also Avneet. She read the messages from Avneet.

"Wow. Tapu has planned a surprise me." She thought amazingly.
"But if baba gets to know then he won't let me go." She worried.

"Kiska tha?"

"Baba...."

"Arrey Sonu beta. Tumtoh aise kaanp rahi ho jaise kisi aur ka phone tha. Kiska tha waise?"

"Avneet ka aur..."

"Aur?"

"Tappu ka."

"Acha Tappu. Kaite TAPPU!! MATLAB TIPENDRA JETHALAL "

"Aaho. Aur kitne Tappu ko janti hai Sonu?". Madhavi said coming in from the kitchen bringing tea.

"Tum dono kaise mile?" Madhavi questioned.

"Woh mall me. Aur humne phone exchange kiya tha."

"Arrey wah. Bohot achacha kiya. Jao tum naha kay aao."

"Ae Madhavi, kya acha kiya? Haan? Woh Tapu hai!"

"Haan toh. Tapu hi toh hai. Koi aur nahi. Aur aap bol gaye ki woh dono childhood best friends hain?"

"Lekin Madhavi, tab ki baat aur thi aur ab kuch aur."

"Kon si baat?"

"Tum nahi samjoh gi. Ek baap ki chinta ko."

"Aap aur aap ka rules."

She left to the kitchen. She had never understood what happened to her husband when it came to Tapu and Sonu? In her mind, she shipped them a lot. Their jodi was like a Radha Krishna.

"Let her come from bathing. I'll ask her all about Tapu. And maybe I should get her married before they go from best friends to more."

To Be Continued.....

Uh oh. Will Sonu be able to go with Tapu now?

Which couple would you guys like to see in next chapter?

Thank You So Much For 1.42 k reads and 304 votes.

I love y'all.