Season Two : ⎟ Chapter X ⎟

Disclaimer : This is just a short crap part of the story as I am having a severe headache, I can't write more. Plus, I have skipped the fan meeting part in this chap and I will show it in next ones coz I have a high headache, so I can't just concentrate on something for a long time!

Let's Start

Sidd was on his way for the shoots he had when the phone rang.

Sidd : Hello.

Anonymous*evil laughs* : Hello.

Sidd : Who the fu** are you?

Anonymous : I am identity less bruh. You really like to play as a hero in movies and TV shows, right? Today, I'll make sure that I get everyone see your heroic scene in real life today!

*evil laughs*

Sidd : Who the fuck was that? No one dares to give me threatenings! No Fu**ing one!

Back To Avu

*phone message*

Anonymous : 2 more hours to go for the meeting.

Anonymous : I can't wait to see you♥. 

Avu : Maybe I should just cancel this meeting. But then, I don't want to disappoint my fans.

2 Days Later

Avu's POV:

Me and Sidd are at the hospital today as I am getting a heart transplant.

Avu : Babe, I am so nervous.

Sidd : Don't be. I am sure everything is going to be fine. And that's a fact.

Sidd kissed my forehead before I  went into the operation room.

After a few hours, I came out as it was successful operation.

I ran to Sidd but he wasn't here.

I found a cute teddy bear lying there with a card written "Sorry babe. I couldn't be here with you for the operation. But I will be in your heart forever."

Avu asked the nurse : Sidd? Where's that boy who was before with me at operation?

Nurse : Don't you know who the donor was?

To be continued.....

Man, that cliffhanger at the last😂