⎟ Chapter IX ⎟

After the incident with Sidd, Avneet ran to the bathroom. She has been crying, so she needed to put on more makeup so that no one notice it that she has been crying. After spending 10 minutes in the bathroom, she finally came out.

She noticed Radhika and Faizal dancing gracefully on the dance floor.

The music spun around Radhika and Faizal lifting away gravity. He watched as her hair spun out and bounced more with each move and beat. This was perfect. This was dancing and art coming to life, strong pointed moves didn't matter here. All that mattered was the person in front of you.

She noticed Ballu and Monica fighting over something. They have never fight before and seeing them fight today seems kinda tensed, serious, but she didn't want to interfere it. It was a couple thing.

Just then, she noticed Meher talking to a guy. She couldn't work out who he was as he was standing from back, but somehow he looked similar.

Just then, he turned around.

It was Bhavesh.

Avneet's POV:
He was the kind of person who lived how he believed people should, as if he were sunshine that only radiated from the best aspects of those he met, their flaws entirely invisible to his gaze. He was a calm sea, dancing birdsong and the new buds of spring. Yet, most of all, he was my friend.

"Oh My god , Avneet. You here.!!" He said in amazement.
"Of course.... I missed you."

It had been ages since we last talk so we shared everything which happened during the years.

After an hour or two, the party came to an end.

Avneet didn't see Sidd after the incident anymore. He might have left. Luckily, she also didn't have to face Madhu. Well, she also didn't see her after the incident. She definitely left with Sidd.

"Phew.... Madhu doesn't know what happen at the rooftop or she would be going crazy right now." Avneet thank god.

After saying bye to everyone, she left to home.

Meanwhile

Sonu has met all the residents from Gokuldham society.
After that, she along with Tapu decide to roam at Society Garden.

"Why Sonu? You seem to be tense compared to the day we met at mall. Why?" Tapu questioned.
"Nothing yaar, Tapu." She lied.
"Sonu you are lying to Tapu!"
He took his hand and put it with his.

"Sonu you are lying to Tapu!" He took his hand and put it with his

"You know you can share me anything."

"Of course... It's just that I am still shocked about Sidd dating Madhu."
"Oh... That... "
"You know all about that, right.?"
"Of Course. But I kinda promised Sidd about not telling it to anyone. "
"Plese Tapu."
"No."
"please...." Sonu made a puppy face.
"Stop making cute faces or I won't be able to control myself."
Sonu blushed.
"It's for Avneet's benefit. So here it is."

Tapu narrates the story.....

To be continued.....

Sorry this was a short chapter.
What is Ballu and Monica fighting about?

Read the next chapter to find.....

Also, if you have time, I would be so grateful if you check out my new story " Love+ Friendship LoveShip."

Also 332 reads!!!!, thank you so much...
And I have reached a lot higher in rankings like
#2 on JannatZubair.
#1 on AnuskaSen
#1 on Siddneet
#1 on Devjoshi
#8 on Avneet Kaur
#2 on ReemShaikh
#1 on tmkoc

And many more.....

Thank You♡♡