⎟ Chapter XXXI ⎟

Meanwhile In Gada's House.

Bapuji : Daya bahu, Tapu kahan hai?

Daya : Bapuji woh Sonu key ghar giya hai. Woh Sonu ki earrings deynay.

Bapuji : Aacha. Waise bahu, jab sey Sonu wapas aayi hai, woh usikey saath hota hai.

Daya : Haan, Bapuji. Woh dono close friends hai.

Bapuji : close fr-friend kya?

Daya : Matlab, Bapuji woh dono kareebi dost hain.

Bapuji : Haan,woh toh hai.

Daya : Bapuji, hum, Tapu key liye Sonu ka rishta manghin toh?

Bapuji : Nahi, Bahu, hum Gujrati, woh Marathi. Nahi, yeh rishta nahi hosakta.

Daya : Bapuji, kya Gujrati aur Marathi, we want a girl who's pretty, smart, talented in everything, and Sonu has all those qualifications. Aur Bhide bhai jaisa sasur humin kahan melay ga joh ek disciplined ho. Hain key nahi Bapuji?

Bapuji : Haan, bahu, woh toh hai.

Daya : Aur Bapuji, un dono ki Jodi Radha Krishna jaisi hai, hai kay nahi?

Bapuji : Haan Bahu.

Daya : Toh, Bapuji, hum subah hi jaengey unkey ghar yeh rishta leykar.

Bapuji : Haan, Bahu.........

In The Midnight:

A sound of a child screaming, emerged in Gokuldham Society. It came steadily closer and closer, louder and louder while becoming more intense, and more distressed.

People woke up from this horrific noise.

Maniacal laughter came in gusting bursts, the lights winking out everywhere.

Back To Bali

It has been two hours in the club, everyone dancing with their partners.

Sidd and Avneet spun in the dance floor as the soft background spun. He smiled widely as they hit it on the dance floor. The way she captivated the dance moves along with him was perfect.  She moved along the beat of the music. This day was just a  perfection.

After an hour or two, they decided to leave back to the hotel.

In the Hotel Room

Avu (drunk) : Sidd, I will go and give this purse to Radhika.

She said pointing the purse she was holding.

She tried opening the door, but it was no use. The door was jammed.

Avu : Shit, this door jammed.

Mature Content Alert!!

Read it at your own sake.

Don't read it if you feel gross, disgusted or what so ever!

She turned around to Sidd who pushed her against the door. He paused and looked at her.

Avu's POV:

His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull our skin touched.

I felt his hand in my hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips. That's when the kissing starts.

Our bodies fit together as if we were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm.

With a laugh he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress.

We lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for us to feel safe with one another.

Then he's all business, undoing my dress, pulling them off, kissing from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach.

My head rocks back against the pillow as he does, till the first moan escaped from my lips.

Author's POV:

In the twilight room their fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic. They became one, one mind with one goal and purpose, each utterly drunk with love for the other.

Back To Avu's POV:

He is my drug. One touch and he intoxication is instant. Whatever he wants to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop him - not that I'd want to. Just his scent sends me into a heady trance, one that doesn't end until our bodies are still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be.

That night, I lost my virginity, to not all my all time love, but also he, who happens to be my ex.

To Be Continued....

What is happening in Gokuldham Society?

Next chap might be a bit horror, I guess......

Was it really out of this world😂, ArunSaswadkar
avneet_lover