⎟ Chapter XIV ⎢

"Even I don't know, Avneet. But it's totally your choice whether you want to meet him or not."

I don't know what came over me or anything but I simultaneously agreed to go to the hospital.

"Mom, I would like go to." I said.

"Of course dear. If you would like to meet your father then who am I to disagree with you?"

"Mom, will you be following with me?" I questioned.

She remained for a pause.

"N--no." She replied.

I could see the pain in her eyes. The pain. The secret which she has been trying to hide, so I could be happy and not be upset about this. Behind this pain, I can still feel her love for dad. Maybe that's what we call a True Love and it only happens once in life.

All of my friends had experienced the love of a father. How a father's love protects and Empowers their daughter. The one which I have never felt. Tomorrow I am going to see my father for the first time. I don't even know whether he will like me or not.

"Stop over thinking Avneet. Your father will definitely like you." She reassured.

My mom can definitely read my mind.

"My mother, my friend, so dear
Throughout my life you're always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day."

When young, I had written a poem for my mom:

The credit for the poem goes to its rightful owner!!

"Avneet, come back to the earth and go to sleep."

"Jee Ammi."

I was about to turn my light off to sleep when I heard my phone vibrating.

It was Tapu.

"Yes, Tapu?" I answered the call.

"I've heard from Sonu that you live with her, so can you please tell her that I have organized something special for tomorrow with her and me only. She isn't picking up the call."

"Ooh.... Something Special?" I teased.

"Ye--yeah." He awkwardly said. "Please tell her."

"No....no...not like that. In return I must get something."

"What?" He asked scaredly.

"You must tell me what the surprise is."

"Bu--"

I cut him off.

"Or else I won't tell her. It's your choice. Whether tell me or no "Date."

"It's not a "Date."

"Uhhh...huh... Tell me."

"Fine yaar. "

Tapu tell Avneet the whole plan.

"Wah yaar. My bestie is so lucky to have you."

"Thanks. Do you think she will like it?"

"Like it? She will love it. 100℅ guaranteed."

"Thanks. I was really scared that she wouldn't like it."

"Yeah okay. Anyways, I have to wake early tomorrow so bye "Sonu." I once again teased.

"Yeah bye "Sidd." He replied back.

To Be Continued.....

What do you think Tapu's surprise is? 😉

OK, so this is a really short chapter I know. But I am packed with loads of homework, so I wouldn't be able to write long chapters.
Hope you guys are okay with it.

Also an important question I would like to ask

Do You Guys Want Me To End This Story in about 20- 30 Chapters?

OR

Do You Guys Want Me To Create More Dramas and End it About 50 or 60 Chapters? In that way, I would add Bhavesh and Monica back too and more characters will be added.