⎟ Chapter XXI ⎟ {Varun's Birthday Special} ♡

"Tapu, yaar ab batao na hum kahan jaarahey hain?" Sonu questioned after putting on the seat belt.

"Sonu. Woh surprise hai. Tuhje jald hi pata chal jayega." Tapu answered while opening the car's engine.

"Tapu. Tumhe pata hai na I hate surprises. Please bata do na."

"Sonu, nahi. Agar bata don ga toh kuch bhi maza nahi ayega. Please thori dair intezar kar lo. I am sure you'll love it."

"Theek hai. Tum keh rahey ho is liye."

20 Minutes Later:

"Finally we are here."

"Please, why did you blind fold me at least?"

"Don't worry. I have got you. I will lead you. Just follow my directions."

"OK."

Sonu's POV:
He led me the way. I had no idea where we were but something told me that it was going to be perfect.

"Sonu, we are here. Wait, I'll take out the cloth from your eyes for you." He replied.

And when the cloth was gone, I was stunned, I was shocked. My eyes widened.

"VARUN DHAWAN!" I screamed happily.

Tapu pestered me to approach to him convincingly arguing that I would never ever get the chance of such a close encounter. I plucked up courage and approached to the area where he was shooting for a commercial.

He flashed me a smile. Gosh, he looks even more handsome in persona and well dressed too! I smiled hesitantly. I suspect now he must have noted how nervous I was and quickly extended a handshake. I shook his smooth hands observing his beautifully manicured fingers. He had style ! I sat next to him upon his invitation and he quickly ordered a glass of orange juice for me. He then proceeded to ask some questions about myself. I told him briefly about my background and the reason I was here was because of Tapu. He grinned widely and wished me "happy birthday" as it's not too far away anymore before placing his hands in the bag to withdraw an expensive looking pen. It was for me, birthday gift, for a unique person like me he said. I was overwhelmed with emotions.

I thanked him profusely and Tapu.
After snapping a few shots, we thanked him. He was truly humble and pleasant character. He had to rush for a work out at the gym, he said. Before he left with his co stars, he handed a visitation card and told me that I can call him whenever I want.

 Before he left with his co stars, he handed a visitation card and told me that I can call him whenever I want

I was floored and nodded happily

I was floored and nodded happily. He waved us farewell before running towards a chauffer-driven Mercedes Benz.

"Today is the best day of my life - catching my idol in person !" I thanked Tapu hugging him.

"Sonu, abhi toh surprise aur baaki hai. Chalo."

To Be Continued.....

How did you like this surprise of Tapu?

Thank You For 2.34 K reads with 486 Votes.

Love You all

Happy Birthday Varun♡♡♡.