⎟ Chapter XXXVII ⎟

Avu woke up with a sever pain on her head.

Avu : Where am I?

Priyanka : Avu, you are at Radhika's room. You fainted a few hours ago.

Priyanka is the family doctor of Radhika, and she knows Avu really well too.

Avu : Faint!?

Priyanka : Yes, and after checking your reports, I have a good news for you.

Avu : Good news? What kind of good news?

Priyanka : You are pregnant.

[ You guys were right
Rachel-Richardson
_francesca_Kyrielle_
avneet_lover ]

Avu (shocked) : What? That's that's....... Please Priyanka. I have a request. Can you please not tell any of my friends yet. Please. Please.

Priyanka : Of course, Avu. It's your choice. I won't tell anyone.

Avu : Thank you.

Priyanka opened the door and everyone rushed in.

Faisal : Are you okay,Avu?

Radhika : Yeah. Are you okay?

Monica : Priyanka, what happened to her?

Bhavesh : Are you feeling better now,Avu?

Priyanka : Stop shooting your questions. Avu is definitely fine. It was because of stress she fainted.

Avu gave a thank you sign to Priyanka.

And in return, she gave a "no problem" sign.

Meher : See you are so weak now.

Ballu : Yeah. We won't let you go anywhere.

Radhika : Ballu is right. Stay here and we will take good care of you.

Avu : Guys, I am totally fine. She said na it was just because of stress. Plus I must go back home, mom must be waiting.

Faisal : Bu---

Avu : Faisal. I am fine. Really.

Avu wanted to abort this child, but then again she was having a conflict in her mind. She would be killing her own child, murdering her own blood, if she did abortion. This child had no fault. Who knew maybe this child would bring light to her current dark world.

A day later

At night

Sidd slowly tip toed to Avu's apartment. He leaned down and left his diary there.

Sidd : Avu, you wanted answers. This dairy has all the answers you need. Everything you need to know.

Sidd left this place in tears because he was no longer staying here. He was shifting to LA forever.

Avu had found this dairy in front of her apartment, and kept it. But she never really opened it.

And then just like that, days passed. Weeks passed. And even 2 months passed. Avu was now getting a baby bump, getting fatter too.

Avu didn't want to stay here and so she insisted her mom to go back to Landon. Living there just made her more sad than she already was.

On The Day Of Leaving

Avu : Mom, can I go meet Sonu for the last time?

Anjali : Sure Avu. I will too follow you.

Avu along with her mom left for the hospital.

After visiting Sonu, Anjali gave Avu some alone time with Sonu.

Avu : Sonu, please wake up soon. Life has been nothing but boring without you. You remembered you once said that "we will always be together." Then what about now? Why are you leaving me alone? I really need you back, Sonu. First, I lost Sidd and now I can't, I just can't loose you. Please. You are going to become an aunt too. Your dreams of being called Aunt will be fulfilled soon. Please just come back to me. Bhide uncle needs you. Madhavi aunty needs you. Tapu needs you Please😭.

Four Years Later

Avu's POV:

This four years has a lot been to me. God didn't only take away Sidd and Sonu from me, but also my mom.

Once we arrived back here, mom was diagnosed with cancer in her last stage. And she too left me alone in this dark era for me. There's something about losing a mother ; the wound which will never heal.

But before dying, she reunited back with my uncle and aunt.

My uncle and aunt have been most supportive with me during my pregnancy.

And now, I am a single happy mother of a loving child.

Author's POV:

In these four years, Avu had become an official Wattpad author - best known for her story "You're My Sunshine." Which is basically her own story which still doesn't have an ending yet.

When asked for an ending, she replies "Even I myself don't know, if I will get a happy ending like every fairy tales or just left with an ending like this -left as a single mother.

For Sidd, he has become a famous actor in Bollywood. He had gave many hits like "Ashoka, Aladdin, and Dhoom 3."
And now the rumor has it that he will be the lead actor in "Dhoom 4."

To Be Continued.....

What do you think? Did Avu had a girl or a boy?

Will Avu too get her ending like in fairy tales?

Will Sidd and Avu be back again?

Stay Tuned.

Till then,

Bye