Season Two : ⎟ Chapter XI ⎟

I was crying louder and louder each time.

Avu : No, Sidd!!!😭😭😭. You can't leave me alone. You can't!!!😭😭

Sidd : Baby, wake up. Wake up. You're having a nightmare.

I opened my eyes and looked up to him. I suddenly shot up from crying, not to mention that I was sweating. 

Looking to Sidd, he was really there. He was there with me! That means I was having a nightmare of me having a heart transplant and Sidd donating it.

He was sitting there, and was about to pull me to a hug to him when I crashed my heead into his chest.

Avu : I was hav----having a heart transplant and you---you

I stuttered, not able to continue the next line. I was sobbing when Sidd rubbed my back.

Sidd : Shhhh, it was a nightmare. Just forget it. I am here with you. Look at me, I am here with you.

Avu : Sidd, promise me that you'll never leave me.

Sidd : Avu---

Avu : Sidd, promise.

Sidd : Fine, promise❤. We will live together and even die together.

He started kissing me all over to divert my attention to somewhere else. I giggled.

Sidd : There we again. A happy Avu.

I laid on the bed with him.

Avu : I love you, Sidd.

Sidd : Doll face, I love you more.

I put my head on his chest, to sleep but I wasn't able to anymore.

Since the fan meeting day, I have been getting weird dreams. Maybe for my over thinking. But today's was the worst.

Fan Meeting Day

The fan meeting was being held at a famous high school with Sidd accompaning me there.

Avu : Sidd, are you okay? You look zoned out.

Sidd : Don't worry, I am fine.

Avu : Sidd, if you are feeling sick then you can leave home, I will handle it alone.

Sidd : No, of course not. I am alright to accompany you. In case something bad happens.

All the fans ran to me, getting my autographs and taking selfis  together.

Everything was going fine till the last minute.

*A bomb blasted* everything goes black.

Sidd(shouted) : Avu?! Are you okay?

At the hospital

Sidd : Avu, are you okay?

Avu : Yes, just a bit dizzy from the blow. Other than that, I am alright.

Sidd : I won't leave that attacker.

Avu : Yeah. I wonder what was his exact reason to do that.

Sidd : Don't worry. I asked Vishu di to further research about anonymous!

Vishu di, is a hacker woman. She can get into systems and hack it. But, she only uses her skills for something really important.

Avu : Sidd, I will be on the car.
Sidd : OK.

*phone rings*

Vishu di : Sidd.

Sidd : Di, anything news on the attacker.

Vishu di : Sorry, Sidd. I can't find anything about that anonymous.

Sidd : What????

Vishu di : None of the hacking codes match up to that anonymous user.

Sidd : That means....

Vishu di : That means the attacker is more dangerous than we can even imagine.

Avu on car

Avu : Why is Sidd taking so long?

*message text*

Anonymous : Did you like the surprise, dear author. It was just a trailer ❤.

To be continued......

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed.....

Till then,

Bye