⎟ Chapter VI ⎢

Radhika's House
"Radhika, it's morning already. Wake up." Faizal said.
"Please five more minutes."
"No! Get up. I heard your mother and mine talking that your father is coming back this afternoon."
"Really?"
"Yes. Now get up."
"Can you please lift me up. I am not in the mood to walk."
"You always have excuses so that I could carry you."
"What can I say? I just loved it."
"But more you love me."
"Uhhh....."
"Right?"
"Yeah."

Radhika's POV:

For me Faizal is more beautiful than the winter sun above pristine snow; he is warmer than spring sunshine on soft new grass; he is more mesmerizing than the fall leaves. Yet for me what he truly is is an eternal summer, for every day with him is perfect blue skies with love in the air. My attraction to him isn't because he's handsome, though he is, it is to his soul, to the wonderful person he is inside. I can't wait to get married and move on with him forever. Have kids and a happy family together.

It took about an hour from Gokuldham Society to Radhika's House.
Finally, they arrived.
Meanwhile, Radhika was ready and was in her garden when she heard a car coming. She tended to see who's in the taxi but couldn't. She followed where the taxi stopped.

Radhika's POV

Who are they? I can't see their faces. Just then, two gorgeous ladies came out the taxi. They look like Sonu and Avneet. Wait, it's them. IT'S THEM!!! I would have never thought they would come back to India,but here they are. I am seeing them after three years. Back in college, me , Avneet, Sonu and Meher were one squad. Me and Meher were best friends and Sonu and Avneet, but we were all one squad. We were really close. They were always there for me.

"Avneet, Sonu what a Surprise. I missed you guys." Radhika said running to them and tightly hugging them.
"We missed you too."

"You guys actually came to my engagement ceremony

"You guys actually came to my engagement ceremony." Radhika said while some tears fell from her eyes.

Radhika's quite an emotional person. She gets emotional easily.

The greatest thing about her, her emotional warmth, isn't a flaw... it's a floor. It's the bedrock of who she is, of the person she was born to be. She's soft, vulnerable, wears her heart for all to see... and it takes strength to do that...

They went inside. Meher , Ballu and his girlfriend, Faizal all were really glad to see Avneet and Sonu really came to attend Radhika's engagement.

They all decided to fresh their memories. They decided to play their childhood game.

The game's rule was simple: they did rock paper sisscor
and whoever lost will be blindfolded and search for a person. Whoever the person is searched will spend five minutes at a closet with that person and this will be repeated.

First was Radhika's turn and of course she found Faizal. They spent five minutes at the closet talking about romantic stuff,about their wedding, and confessing how much they love each other.

Second was Ballu's turn. He found Meher.
"What? You found her?!" His girlfriend, Monica,exclaimed. She had always felt jealous of Meher and Ballu together. She feels that Ballu has feeling forv Meher and not her.
Meher rolled her eyes. "I don't like spending time with your "Ballu Lallu."
"Don't call him Lallu!"
Meher rolled her eyes again.
Lallu KO Lallu nah bolone toh kya bolone? She sighed.
They spent five minutes in closet arguing about some little things like they always do.
Third was Avneet. Just then,Madhu and Sidd entered. Avneet found Sidd thinking it was someone from the game.
"Yay, I found someone quite early." Avneet said happily. She took out the cloth from her eyes and see that that person was non other than SIDD!

"This doesn't count. Sidd was not in the game." Madhu said.
"But she found him. So they must spend five minutes together."
"Guys, Madhu is right." Avneet supported Madhu.
"No Avneet. A rule is a rule." Protested Sidd." I will spend five minutes in the closet with her."

Avneet and Sidd going to spend five minutes in the closet.
How will this go with Madhu?
How will Avneet face Sidd?
Keep reading to find out.

To be continued.....