1| The bully and the airhead

🐸Minju POV🐸

"Haha what are you gonna do about it?" Haha still the same as ever with my two ugly friends bullying our victims.

"Please I will give you my lunch money as long you leave me alone." Our victim said as she giving us her money.

"Haha thank you very much now I can buy two tuna sandwich later at lunch haha lucky." Then my one friend who look like a duck look at the big baby rabbit.

"Hey I'm gonna use that money to buy gimbap!" The duck yelled at her maknae then the rabbit raise her hand so the duck couldn't reach it since the makane is much more taller than her.

"Okay you can go now." I said to our victim and she quickly leave the face as I sigh and look at the two.

"Give me the money!"

"NEVER!!!"

Still the same as ever.

As the bell rings it's lunch time baby!

Oh I have'nt introduced myself my name is Kim Minju.

And the two earlier is Jang Wonyoung and Choi Yena.

As we were walking our way to the canteen I bumoed into someone.

"Hey watch where you going!" I yelled at the person who bump into me.

"I'm sorry!" Then when I look at the person who bump into me.

"Oh hello there airhead." I said with a smirk.

"Oh not you again Kim Minju." She muttered but it was loud and clear to hear.

"Haha still the same as ever Kim Chaewon." I said with an evil smile.

"Aish I don't want to get into a fight with you again Minju." She said as she dust her skirt and about to leave.

"You're not going anywhere airhead!" As I said that I held her wrist and push her to the wall.

"What are you doing Kim Minju!?" She yelled and I can see her ace is getting red.

"Haha you shy don't say you're falling inlove with your bully?" Then sge push me.

"Me falling inlove with you pfft no way." Then I frown.

"Man why you mean haha I will be disgusted when you fall inlove with a beautiful person like me haha." I said and she just rolled her eyes and leave.

Kim Chaewon aka the beautiful airhead I met her few days ago and I started to bully her ahaha she kinda fun teasing all that stuff.

"Hehe still bullying that beautiful Minju-unnie?" Wonyoung asked as out her both hand in her pocket.

"Yeah she kinda fun teasing." I said and Yena-unnie look at me with a teasing look.

"Haha maybe you're falling inlove with her Minju?" She said and I just look at her with a disgusted look.

"No way how could a person fall inlove with that airhead?" I aks and I laughed.

"Haha yeah right." Wonyoung said.

"Well how going well with your most favorite victim my two ugly friends?" I ask them.

We were in the rooftop now eating our foods.

"Well Yuri haha her reaction is priceless when I gave her a fake cockroach and I'm sure I'm lauging my ass off haha." Yena expalined and me and Wonyoung laughed.

"You Wonyoung how going well with the dog?" I aks Wonyoung she look at me.

"Oh her haha in class I throw a folded paper at her and I pretend to be quiet and all then I take a peek at her and she seems not sure if she will open it or not then then when i look at her.
She open the paper there's nothing written on it and she seemed furios and all she come towards me and was about to punch me.
But she got scolded by the teacher haha!!!" She said and me and Yena laughed.

As the bell ringed we both go our separate ways and go to our respective class.

As I got there I saw Chaewon reading her book.

Then a smirk formed on my face.

As I walk towards to her table I get her book.

"Hey give it back Kim Minju!" She said as she stand up from her seat and go infron tof me and keep jumping until she get her book from my hand.

"Hahaha midget!" I yelled.

Then I saw her face is getting red from anger then I smirked.

"You angry?" I teasingly asked.

Then she back away I thought she give up but I was wrong she charge towards me and jumped and kick me in the face hard.

"OOF!!!" My back landed on the floor hard I let go of the book.

She get her book and send me a death glare.

"Argh that hurt so damn much." I said as I stand up.

"Hey Kim Chaewon how dare you do that!" I yelled at her as I pulled her collar.

"Don't act like that Kim Minju you're the one who started it getting my book and all!" She yelled back ohoho now she talking back at me.

"Haha talking back at me huh what you gonna do about it?" I ask her giving her a smug look.

"I will punch you in the face Kim Minju." She said.

"Oh how scared I am hahaha." I said then she stand up once again and punch me in the face okay that hurt.

"Ah that hurt!!!" I said.

"I warned you ." She said then without knowing that the teacher watch us without letting us know oh shit.

"OKAY WHAT ARE YOU TWO GIRLS DOING!?" Welp we doomed it's not our teacher it's our advisor that watch us.

"Uh oh..." I mumbled.

"Imma murder you after this Kim Minju." Chaewon said to me.

Welp me and Chaewon are now going to the principal office yay!