19 | I love you too

Sorry for not updating i been so busy hehe here an update.
___________

🐸Minju POV🐸

As I remember it, it's hurt so much.

My mom the one who raise me and care for me is gone.

"So what about it dad?" I ask him and wipes my tears.

"Well I'm going to marry someone and wedding is tomorrow please go and also please bring Chaewon and her mother too." He said and my eyes widen.

"So who are you going to get marry to don't tell me is your mistress?" I ask and he nod aish this
old man.

"Okay I will get going." I said as I go to the door and twist the doorknob as I was about to leave he say something.

"Please come Minju." He said and I just sigh.

"I will dad." I said and leave the house.

I started walking home aish it's so cold I forgot to wear my jacket aish stupid Minju.

As I got home I opened the door revealing Chaewon wearing my jacket while watching a movie I just chuckled.

I run towards her and give her a bear hug and she seems surprised.

"Yah Kim Minju!" Then she shoved my face and
I pout.

"Let me hug my cute fairy please and also you're wearing my jacket." I said and she just blushed.

"Aish you frog now get off of me!" She said and push me and I just pout.

"Yah don't do that to your future gf." I said and she just cross her arms and look away.

I just wrap my arms around her waist and snuggle onto her neck.

"I love you." I said and smile.

"I love you too." She said and my eyes widen.

"Eh..." I began to blush and hide my face on her neck and she just giggled.

I hope she will become my girlfriend and...my wife.