3 | Why her!?

🐸Minju POV🐸

Wait....AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT!?

"What again?" I ask.

"I said do you want to get expelled from this school or be a bodyguard?" The principal asked.

"Hey dad help your daughter here!" I said as I faced my father.

"Minju do you want to get expelled from this school or be a bodyguard!?" My father yelled.

"Why do I have to be a bodyguard and who will I protect!?" I ask them and they both smirked.

"Wanna know?" The principal asked and I nervously nodded.

As she get something from her drawers a picture as she show me the picture I'm so shocked so damn shocked.

"THE AIRHEAD!!!" I yelled it's Chaewon. KIM FUCKING CHAEWON!

"Why her out of all people I can protect Eunbi or Hitomi but why Chaewon!?" I ask.

"First of all I want you to suffer, second I want you and Chaewon to get along since the first time I saw you and Chaewon fighting and arguing it's get on my nerves." The principal explained.

"Accept it Minju or else imma throw all your collections of your frog plusies." My dad said.

"Okay when will I start protecting that airhead principal" I said.

"Tomorrow come to school early you , Chaewon and me will talk about this bodyguard stuff you can go now." The principal said.

As me and my father exit the principal office I let out a heavy sigh.

"Man I hate my life." I mumbled then I slowly leave the place.

"Where are you going?" My father asked.

"Just the mall dad." I said and leave school.

20 minutes later...

Goddammit Yena!!!

She did'nt pick me up we were going to the mall to get some hot sexy girls here!

"Man where are you Yena!?" Man that duck grr.

We ain't allowing Wonyoung to go with us even though she can get the girls in 10 seconds just by giving them a wink.

But still she young!

Sexy girls is okay and all but I want a cute girl.

"Man I'm gonna take care of that airhead aish I hate myself!" I mumbled while walking then I saw a cute girl eating mint chocolate ice cream then I smirked. Bingo.

The I walk towards to the girl and give her a side hug.

"Hello baby girl wanna come with me and have some coffee?" I ask her as the girl turned her head around...

"Minju!?"

"H-hi Chaewon..." why did I stutter!?

"Why are you side hugging me!?" She ask and she break out of the hug.

"You perverted frog!" She yelled at me.

"Okay I'm sorry!" I said.

"This is the first time that you said sorry to me." She siad and I gave her a smirk.

"Oh don't tell me you're falling inlove with me hehe." I said and she just blushed.

"Wh-what..."

"Oh is my beautiful airhead blushing." I said hehe.

Then she put her mint choco ice cream in my head and she just leave.

"Wow you're such a nice person Kim Chaewon." I said.

"Hey Minju woah what happen to you?" Wow Yena you came to a bad time.

"Nothing just let go home." I said  and removed the ice cream that Chaewon put in my head.

I will take a shower when I get home