36 | Force

Chaewon POV

I was going to the grocery store Minju is sleeping in my room and she seems tired so I let her be, as I got there I saw a small figure walking towards me as I get a closer look it's Nako pfft i ain't going to avoid and I'm not scared she too small to reach my face to slap me. "Tsk what are you doing here bitch?" she ask and I look at her. "Buying some ingredients  for dinner, you what are you doing here midget?" I ask and I can see that she have a pissed off look on her face.

"You grrr..." she mumbled and I slowly formed a evil smirk on my face. "What you gonna do dwarf?" I said and she formed a fist. "Chaewon can we meet later at the cafe near here?" she ask and I raise my brow. "Why are you plotting to kill me?" I ask and she laugh. "Hah! I wish but no I will just talk to you peacefully Chaewon." she said and I just nod she wait for me outside of the grocery store, I just buy the ingredients I needed and buy.

After 30 minutes I left the grocery store, Nako look at me. "What took you so long?" she ask. "Well the line is so long and also the others cashiers are not available dwarf." I said and she just sigh. "Okay let's go to the cafe." she said and I just followed her to the cafe, as we get there we ordered a sandwich and one coffee and strawberry frappe. We get a sit and enjoy our drinks as, I take a sip on my coffee I let out a sigh and slowly put down my coffee and I look at her.

"Okay what are we going to talk about?" I ask and she innocently look at me while sipping her strawberry frappe and she put down her strawberry frappe. "About you breaking up with Minju." she said and I started to laugh, she look at me weirdly. "Why are you laughing?" she aks and I wipe my tears and I stop laughing. "That's a nice joke Nako." I said and i cough and look at her with a sly smirk.

"I'm not planning to break up with Minju, Nako not in a million years I love her remember that." I said and she chuckled. "Chaewon listen to me." she said and I look at her. "You have two choices...break up with her or I will make Minju suffer." As she said that I look at her and gritted my teeth. "You can't do that Nako I know you love her.:" I said and Nako smirk. "I love her Chaewon but I have to make her suffer if she doesn't want to be with me." she said, didn't know that Nako is a psycho.

"You have one week to choose Chaewon bye." she said as she get her strawberry frappe and leave the cafe, I look at my coffee and ruffled my hair. I can't let Nako make Minju suffer and I can't break up with Minju this is so frustrating out of all people why Minju. "Why are you frocing me to do this Nako?" I ask under my breath.