2 |The office

🐸Minju POV🐸

As we got to the principal office the principal let us sit.

"Okay, why the two of you girls are fighting?" The principal ask.

"I was just reading my book in my desk ms but then all of a sudden Kim Minju here just get my and calling me midget I was just so angry so I just kicked her but I warned her so she decided to tease me again so I just punched her in the face." Chaewon explained.

Wow I can't believe my beautiful airhead is using her brain oh my gaaaah.

"Ah i get it Kim Chaewon you can leave the office." The principal said as Chaewon stand up I slowly stand up too and slowly follow her to the door.

"KIM MINJU STAY HERE!!!:" The principal yelled and I just let out a sigh and go back to my seat.

And I look at Chaewon and she just gave me a smug look well goddammit Chaeown use your visual well!

"Kim Minju this is your seventh time in the principal office aish you troublemaker frog." The
principal said and let out a tired sigh.

"Wait is this my seventh time in the office oh right last week i got into a fight with my math teacher and I throwed at her a bible and said may the lord of jesus christ compelase you and last month I dressed up as Saw and scared the hell out of my juniors haha." I said and I just look at the principal and gave me a death glare.

"Ok I will stop." I said.

"Kim Minju I will call your father so I can have a talk with him and you!" The principal said and I just sigh.

"I don't care call my father sheesh." I said an dI just rolled my eyes.

And so my principal call my dad and we had to wait for my father to come to my school and scold me.

25 minutes had passed...

And as Iw as playing on my phone and the principal reasing a book we heard the door open and it revealed my dad.

"Sup dad now come pick me up and acold me." I sadi and he sighed.

"What did my daughter do again principal.?" My dad asked and the principal looked at him and sigh.

"She bullied Kim Chaewon again and this is the seventh time that your daughter visit this principal office." The principal said.

"Maybe we had to suspend your daughter sir because when a student keep going in this principal office in trouble we had to suspend that student for one week." The teacher explained.

"But principal you can't suspend my daugher please." My father said pleadingly.

"Oh come on dad it just for one week." I said calmly.

"Yeah but after one week if you get in trouble again you will get expelled." The principal said.

"Okay please don't expelled come on principal what can I do." I said I can't be expelled og dear lord mama mary.

"Wait Minju can you go out for a second don't ask come on get out frog." The principal said.

"Okay, okay chill bro." I siad and got out form the principal office.

As I got outside I just take out my phone and decided to chat with Wonyoung.

🐰Giant baby rabbit🐰

🐸Troublemaker frog🐸: hey rabbit help your unnie here.

Then I waited for the response as I look at my phone again.

🐰Giant baby rabbit🐰

🐸Troublemaker frog🐸: hey rabbit help your unnie here.
S

een now...

"Wow what a great friend I have." I mumbled and sigh.

Then I heard the click of the door.

"Hey Minju come in." The principal said.

"Okay." I said as I come to the principal room once again I take a seat and my father and the principal look at me seriously.

"Um...why are you guys staring at me." I said.

"Minju..." then I look at my principal.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Look, I'm gonna make this simple for you
You got two choices…" my principal said. 

Okay first of all is that a song reference from twice and second what are the choices.

"Okay what are the choices is it Yes or Yes?" I said and he shake his head.

"Nope the choices you want to get suspended or....

Be a bodyguard?" The principal said.

"Wait what?" That all the words that came out from my mouth.