17 | Talk

🐸Minju POV🐸

We went home and as one hop when we entered I quickly back hug Chaewon.

"Yah Minju." she look at me and pout.

"What let me hug my soon to be gf." I said and smile.

"Aish whatever now let go of me and let me change my clothes in my room." she said and I just sigh and let go of her man in one second I missed her being in my arms.

I just go to the couch laid my body and took out my phone.

Then I saw a message from my dad.

From Satan

: hey kid let have a talk come to the house quickly 

I just sigh and get up from  the couch and I saw Chaewon walk downstairs wearing my t-shirt and short.

"Hey Chaewon why are you wearing my clothes?" I ask her and she look at me.

"Why I want to wear my future bf clothes ." she replied and I just smiled.

"Okay I'm going back to my house because me and my dad are going to talk." I said and wear my shoes I twist the doorknob then suddenly.

"Wait Minju you forgot something." I look at Chaewon and she walk towards me.

"Hmm what is it?" I ask her and she smiled.

"This." she peck my lips and smile cutely my eyes widen and I blush.

"O-okay I will go now bye." I said and leave the house and close the door.

After 20 minutes I arrived at my old damn home.

I open the door and go inside.

"Dad." I walk toward the living room I saw my dad sitting on the couch .

"Hey dad." I called him and he look at me and he stand up and look at me.

"Minju do you know why I called you here?" he ask me and I shake my head.

"Do you remember when me and your mom was fighting." when he reminded me that, tears are forming in my eyes I can't forget what I did back there I can't forgive myself for what I did there.

__________________________

Hehe the next chap is about flashback.

Hey guess what Minju did between the fight guys.

And i will be a bit inactive because school start next week pray for me because i dont memorize the school and im not good at making friends.

bye bye gays