20 | Who are you?

🐸Minju POV🐸

"KIM FUCKING MINJU COME BACK HERE!" Chaewon yelled as I hide under the table.

"She will never find me here." I said and I hear an evil chuckle.

"Hi there." I turn my head around and saw Chaewon mom.

"Yah!" Then she pulled and make me sit at the chair and tied me there.

"Thank mom." Chaewon said and Chaewon mom and nod.

"IM NOT GOING TO ATTEND OF SATAN WEDDING!" I yelled and they both sigh.

"You have to Minju it's your father wedding." Chaewon said.

"Tsk I don't want to." I said and look down.

"Minju please." Chaewon mother said I just look at her and sigh.

"Okay fine but in one condition." I said with a smirk.

"Okay what is it?" Chaewin mom ask.

"Chaewon has to wear a maid outfit with cat ears and tail." I said and Chaewon blush.

"Deal." Chaewon mother said and she untied me from the chair.

I look at Chaewin and smile.

"Call me master after satan wedding okay?" I said and she blushed and I heard her mom laugh.

▪︎1 hour later▪︎

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Chaewon to come out from her room because she have nothing to wear.

I just wear a black pant and a white t-shirt and wear a coat.

"KIM CHAEWON HURRY UP!" I yelled.

"Hey Minju is it okay?" I look up and my face turns red from what Chaewon wearing.

She was wearing a white dress and her hair is in a high ponytail and she so damn perfect!

"Is my dress okay Minju?" She ask and I snapped out of my though and I nod.

And she smiled.

"Let's go." I said and we leave the hoise and Chaewon mother is not coming with us because she said we need a livey dovey moment and she want to watch kdrama all alone in the house.

I just get my car and we drive to the wedding.

As we get there satan greeted us.

"Minju I thought you wouldnt come." He said he was about to hug me but I dodged it.

"Okay uhm when is the bride coming?" I ask, tsk I want to leave now.

"Hmm we have to wait two hours Minju." As he  said that I sigh of frustation.

Me and Chaewon take a sit I just play on my phone, while Chaewon who is eating already I just chuckle and take some picute of her.

I excuse myself to use the bathroom I was waliing there a girl walk towards me.

"Minju it's been a long time!" She said with a smile I just look at her with a confused look.

"Who

are you?"