14 | first kiss

🐸Minju POV🐸

I was spacing out in class since it's boring and all that I look at Chaewon she listening to the teacher expaining the lesson she so beautiful.

Then suddenly someone pat my shoulder.

I turned my head around it's Hyewon oh right she my seatmate.

"What do you want couz?" I ask her and I look at her with a non amused look.

"You're staring at your future wife are'nt you?" She said and smirk and I blushed.

"The hell no!" I said and she chuckled.

"Okay now focused on the lesson not to your future wife." She said and I blushed harder.

Aish this idiot tsk.

▪time skip▪

Thank you lord aish I can't survive history an math I'm not that smart.

I get up from my seat and leave the classroom I forgot to bring my wallet aish I waled in the hallways and I saw Chaewon talking to...KANG FUCKING DANIEL!!!

Aish I secretly peeking at them and then Daniel looked at her seriously.

"Kim Chaewon would you be my girlfriend!" He said oh hell no.

I jump out from my spot and held Chaewon waist and she look at me shock and Daniel look at me.

"Hey punk why are you asking my gf to be yours huh tsk." I said and he look at me.

"Is she really your girlfriend?" He ask and smirk.

I make Chaewon look at me and I cupped her cheeks and I slowly leans to her face and...

Our lips touched.