37 | Rock

❤Chaewon POV❤

As I got home I saw Minju with a mic and she inhale and... "I'M NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT! I'M NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT! HEY YO, I'M JUST LIKE MY COUNTRY, YOUNG SCRAPPY AND HUNGRY I'M NOT THROWING MY SHOT!" she sings and she notice me and blush in embarrassment. "Chaewon..." she said and I chuckled and I walk towards her and hug her. "Where did you go when I was asleep?" she ask. "Hmm I just buy some grocery Minju." I said and she look at my hand a plastic bag full of grocery.

"Let me put that on the table." she said as she get the plastic bag from my hand go to the kitchen and I just followed her. "Why didn't you woke me up?" she ask and I look at her. "You look tired so I decided not to wake you up." I answered and she look at me with a frown."Next time wake me up okay? So I can accompany you to the grocery store and I can help you carry the plastic bags." she said and I nodded, we put the foods in the cabinets and we go to the living rooms to watch some movies.

As we watching our movies I received a text and it's from the unknown number from before.

From: Unknown

Sup bitch this is Nako be aware I  will make Minju suffer. 

I gritted my teeth and I look at Minju who was happily watching the movie I held her hand and she flinch and blush. "Hehe you're so cute." I said and peck her cheek and she just blush harder and I just leaned my head to her shoulder and I slowly dozed off then suddenly I heard the mirror shattered.

🐸Minju POV🐸

As we we're watching the movie I felt Chaewon head leaned to my shoulder, I look at her and she fell asleep. "Cute..." I mumbled and I slowly held her hand, then suddenly I heard the mirror shattered as i look at the mirror a rock hit my head hardly. I touch my head and it's bleeding, I look at Chaewon if she is okay and she was already awake due to the mirror. "OH MY GOD MINJU ARE YOU OKAY!?" she worriedly ask and I nod. "Yes I'm okay no need to worry." I said and winces in pain. "No you're not look at your head it's bleeding." she said.

"Lie down Minju, I will just get the first aid kit." she said and I just lied down on the couch after a few minutes Chaewon come back with a first aid kit she sat on the floor and get something from the first aid kit, it's a clean cloth, she pressed the cloth onto my wound firmly for 15 minutes so the bleeding would stop she lifted up the cloth to check the wound and the bleeding stop.  "Didn't know you know some first aid stuff." I said. "Well my mom taught me about this stuff for my safety and stuff." she explained and I just slowly nod.

After that she just put a bandage on the wound I slowly sat up. "Don't do some crazy shit Minju or else you will have a head ache or something worse." she said and I nod.

❤Chaewon POV ❤

After putting the first aid kit in the cabinets I go to the living room to see minju already sleeping and i sat beside her caress her cheeks. "I hope you're okay now.' I said and I saw the rock that was thrown at Minju but it have a note. I get the rock from the floor and get the note it's said 'break up with Minju or it will get worse.' I throw the rock outside and ruffled my hair. "what I'm going to do now?' I mumbled.

________________________

Hamilton is good shit.