32 | Nako

Dahyun in a white polo and her sleeves is rolled up oh dayum daddy!

____________________________________

Chaewon POV❤

Me and Minju are at the mall today since she have to buy the new kermit the frog plushies and she save up enough money just to buy it and also she forced me to come with her because Wonyoung and Yena is not available today.

I saw her quickly go to the aisle where the kermit plushies and she get the limited edition as I was walking towards her she run and go to the cashier and slam the plushie. "Uhm miss?" The cashier ask and Minju look at her and she take out her money.

"Take my money this plushie is so important in my life!" She yelled and give the money to the cashier. After a few minutes we go to the restaurant and order our food I look at Minju who is hugging her frog with a happy smile she look like a kid.

Then an idea popped in my mind, I quietly get my phone and picture her as I get her picture I high five myself and I set it as my home screen, then suddenly I get a message from Hyewon.

From:CakeIsLifeu🎂

Chaewon tell Minju that she going to have an arranged marriage because if she know it in wrong time she flipped out.

I slowly look at Minju who is playing with her
plushie and I cough to get her attention. "Minju I have to tell you something important." I said in a serious tone and she look at me. "Uhm what is it Chaewon?" She ask.

I started to fidget my fingers, how should I tell this? "Your father...arranged you to a marriage." I said, she look at me all shock. "What!?" She half shouted. "Your father arranged you in a marriage and it's Nako your best friend." I said.

"No I don't want to marry her." She said and I look at her. "Why, right she's became your crush?" I said and she look at me and held my hand. "I want to marry the person that I love the marriage will be useless if you marry the person you don't love." She said.

She's right it's useless for a marriage to marry the person that you don't love. "Then who do you want to marry?" I ask and she look at me and smiled. "You Kim Chaewon." She answered and I blushed. "Why do you want to marry me?" I ask.

"Because you're the one I loved, the one who make me smile, the one who make my sadness go away, the one who took care of me and the one who make me feel loved." She said and I look at her and tears began rolling down to my cheek. "You really love me that much Minju?" I ask and she nod.

"I really love you Minju and I'm not acceptibg that marriage unless it's you." She said and I blush, as I was about to say something someone but off. "Well well what do we have here?" Me and Minju turn to the person and it's...

"Nako?" Minju said in a shock tone and Nako smiled cutely to Minju. "Hello Minju...it's been five years since we last met." She said and giggled.

________________________________________

Few more chapters to go hehe before I finish this book.