38 | Is this the right choice?

Chaewon POV

After what happened last night, I texted Nako.

To: Nako

HEY DWARF MEET ME AT THE CAFE WHERE WE MEET AT 7PM!

Then I sent it, I look at Minju who was eating her ramyeon, I look at the time and it's 5pm. I walk towards Minju and sat beside her, she noticed me and smiled. "Want some of my ramyeon Chaewon?" she aks and I shake my head. "No I'm fine." I said and she nodded and I hugged her."Minjuuu~" I said in a sweet tone and she hummed in response. "I love you~" I said and she smiled. "I love you more." she said, I cuddled with her for 1 hour. "Minju I will go out for a moment me and Yuri will meet at the cafe." I said and she nod.

After changin, I go downstairs and saw minju at the couch with arms crossed. "Minju I will be going out now." I said and she stand up and walk towards me, I look at her with a confused face. "C-chaewon uhm if got home early c-can we cuddle again?" she said in a soft tone, holy shit my heartue. I slowly smile and nod. "Sure cutie." I said and wink at her. I leave the house and go to the cafe where me and Nako go last week. As I got there I ordered a coffee and scasnned the cafe and saw the dwarf, I walk towards her and she noticed me and smirk.

"Did you and Minju have a fun last night?" she ask and I look at her seriously and slapped her face, she look at me shock and she smirk. "You hurt Minju, Nako stop this what if that wound on Minju head is severe what are you gonna do Nako be thankful it's not serious." I said and she just rolled her eyes I take a seat in front of her and glare at her. "Break up with her now, maybe if I saw her I will took out my gun and shoot her in the heart." she said and I clenched my fist. "Nako I know you can't do that you love her ." I said and she chuckled. "Oh honey you don't know what I can do to your beautiful,cute and sexy frog." she said and rest her chin on her palm.

"Nako can I ask you a question?" I ask and she look at me uninterested. "You're already asking  bitch." she aid and i gave her a pissed off look. "This bitch..." I mumbled. "Okay what is your question loser." she said. "Do you really love Minju?" I ask. "What kind of question is that Kim Chaewon I love her so much more than you do I'm so depressed when i leave her so I can pursue my education in America." she said and tears started to rolled down.

"So...please Chaewon break up with her." she said and I look at her. "No sorry." I said and she slammed both of her hand on the table. "So that's how we gonna play." she said and smirk she get something from her bag and it's a gun. "What are you gonna do?" I ask. "Shooting Mnju with this." she said and my eyes widen. "Bitch what? Are you crazy?" I ask and she look at me not so amused. "Crazy for her yes." she said, after a few more chats we leave the cafe as I was walking snows started to falls.  "Times flies too fast." I mumbled, I get my phone from pockets and calls Minju. 'Am i doing the right choice?' I thought to myself.

"Hello my angel are you coming home hehe I'm excited to cuddle with you!"she said through the phone and I smiled.

"Minju..." I called and she hummed.

"Let's..."

_________________________________

That's will be enough for a moment.