26 | Cutie

Still Chaewon POV

Aish that bitch, if the purge is real I will kill her first and throw her body in the river while I was in my thought I accidentally bump to someone. "Oh sorry!" I said to the person that I bump to. "No it's okay." She said I look at the person face and all I can say is...CUTE! She has a chubby cheeks if only I can pinch those cheeks.

"Uhm are you there?" She said as she wave her hand in front of my face, I snap out of my thought and let out an awkward laugh. "Sorry it's just your cheeks." I said and she just giggled agh so cute! "Uhm my name is Honda Hitomi what's your name?" She ask. "Oh my name is Kim Chaewon nice to meet you." I said and smiled.

"Eh so uhm where is the student council office I need to meet the president." She shyly said and I just chuckled. "You're looking for me." I said and she just widen her eyes. "You're the student council president!?" She ask and I nod. "You're a new student here?" I ask and she nod.  "Okay come with me." I said and she just followed me.

As we get to the student council office I go tot my desk and get the paper for the class. "Okay your name is Honda Hitomi right?" I ask and she nod. "Hmm your class is Class 234 at the second floor." I said and smiled at her. "Okay thank you Chaewon unnie." She said and bow  before she leave the room I stop her.

"Before you go can I get your phone number hiichan?" I ask and she slowly nod we exchange our phone number and she leaves the room. "Such a cutie." I mumbled and smiled, I leqave the room then suddenly someone held my wrist. "Yah!" I yelled and I look at the person who held my wrist and it's Minju she has a glare and she girtted her teeth. 'Am I in trouble?' I thought.

"M-Minju?" I ask in a scared tone. "Who is that girl?" She ask in a deep tone, is she talking about Hiichan? "You mean Hiichan?" I ask and she held my wrist tighter. "She's just a friend Minju don't worry." I said and she seems not convinced to my answer, she pulled me to the restroom and she pulled me in a cubicle.

She pinned me to the wall and started licking my neck, I let out a whimper. "M-Minju stop." I said in a weak tone but she keep licking my neck then she bite it leaving a hickey she pulled away and wipe her mouth looking at the hickey on my neck. "Minju what the fuck did you do!?" I ask in an angry tone.

"What?" She ask and she rolled her eyes aish this girl. "If someone saw this my reputation will be ruined!" I said and she just look at me sigh. "Just covered it with makeup or wear a turtle neck for a few weeks until it's gone." She said and leave the cubicle leaving me here aish that girl. "Is she jealous?" I mumbled.

Maybe she saw Hiichan leaving the office thinking that she trying to be close to me aish that girl easily to get jealous I think. A smile appeared in my face and I just chuckled. "Kim Minju I'm yours only don't worry I won't let anyone take me away from you." I mumbled and leave the cubicle.