30 | Need to know

❤Chaewon POV❤

As I finish washing the dishes, I heard my phone buzzed I quickly get it and it's a message from Hyewon  I sat down on the couch and open the message. 

From: CakeisLifeu🎂

Chaewon can I talk to you it's really important.

Then I quickly replied to her message. 

To: CakeisLifeu🎂

Okay where should we meet?

Then I send it, I go upstairs to check on Minju and she sleeping I get a sticky notes and wrote I just buy some medicines for you I will be back on 8pm then I stick it on the table. I grab a random jacket from her closet and wear it, I walk towards her and peck her forehead and go downstairs. I put on my shoes and leave the house I get my phone from my pocket and I get a message from Hyewon. 

From: CakeisLifeu🎂

Meet me at the coffee shop near our school.

I put my phone inside and start going to the place that Hyewon message me. 12 minutes later I arrive there I saw Hyewon sitting beside the window eating her...wait..DID SHE BUY THE WHOLE CAKE AND EATING IT ALL BY HERSELF!? Rude she didn't wait for me so we can eat that whole ass cake together.

I walk towards her table and she noticed me and smile. "Hello." she said in a sweet tone and i gave her a pout. "Why did you already eat the cake without me Hyewon!?" I shouted at her and she just sit there still eating her cake. "I'm not the person that will wait for someone Chaewon, food need to be eaten."  she said and I just sigh, I take a sit and look at Hyewon. 

"So what are you going to tell me Hyewon?" I ask, she put down her fork and look at  straight in the eyes. "Chaewon there is something that you need to know about Minju." she said and I gulp, oh shit. "What is it Hyewon?" I ask. "Minju father..

decided to arranged Minju to a girl she need to marry."

__________________________________________

Few more chaps to go and this book is done I think.