8 | Student Council

🐸Minju POV🐸

I got into school Chaewon go to school very early because she's the vice president.

And Yuri is the president aka the hamster of Yena.

And Yujin is the secretary aka the puppy of Wonyoung.

I let out a sigh because my beautiful airhead isn't around me no one tease.

"Hey Minju unnie why do you seems upset?" Oh right Wonyoung and Yena is with me.

"Well because the beautiful airhead is not with me." I said and pout and the two giggled.

"Don't tell me you like her Minju." Yena said with a teasing smile and I look at Wonyoung and she have the same smile as Yena aish this two.

"I don't liker her okay and I'm her bodyguard let's go to the student council so you guys will see your lover." I said ina teasing tone and they just blushed.

As we got to the student council I open the door.

♡Chaewon POV♡

As I sorting the paper works and Yuri is typing on her laptop and Yujin here is putting the useless paper works in the box.

Then we heard the doors open it's revealed Minju with...a eiffel tower and a duck.

"Hello my ladies!" Minju said aish this frog.

"KIM MINJU WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I yelled.

"Hey puppy!" The tall said to Yujin and Yujin get the broom to hit her with and tall girl ran and Yujin chased her.

"Get back here you rabbit!" Yujin yells.

"Hello joyul!" The duck greeted Yuri and Yuri throw a big dictionary at the duck face.

"Yah joyul why did you do that to your daddy!?" The duck said and I'm trying my best not to laugh here and Yuri blush.

"YOU DUMB DUCK COME HERE I WILL GET MY WHACKING STICK!" She saud as she get her whacking stick and run towards to the duck and duck run.

Then I look at Yujin and the tall girl and seems like Yujin caught her and tied her in the chair and same for the duck.

And I look at Minju.

"Well shit I feel bad for you two." She said and the two who are tied in the chairs are begging for her help and Minju shake her head and took a chair and sit.

"Continue your work do you guys." She said and I'm so shook as hell I know Minju always distract me from my works and this time she being behaved.

As we were working Minju give us some sandwiches and water bottles.

We finished at 5pm.

"Okay Yujin untied Wonyoung and the duck." Yuri said and Yujin untied the duck first and for Wonyoung well she glared at her untied her.

"Thank you Yujin I love you." Wonyoung said and hug her and Yujin blushed.

"Yah stop hugging me you rabbit!" Yujin siad and push Wonyoung and she just pout.

"Hey let go home now " Minju said and we all nod and get our stuff.

As we were outside of the school we bid goodbyes and leave.

Okay this is a tiring day.