21|Ex girlfriend!?

Minju POV

As I said that she just look at me and pout. "You don't remember me?" she ask and I shake my head in response. "Okay I will introduce myself then my name is Kriesha Tiu your ex girlfriend." as she said that my eyes widen.

"Wait hold up ex girlfriend!?" I said in a shocked tone and she nod I don't remember having a girlfriend! "Eh when?" I ask and she look at me and smiled. "Hmm when you're in first year of high school." she answered.

The fuck I have two question to myself, first how the hell that Kriesha girl and me become together in the past and second why I don't remember her or remember a single memory? I look at her and she looking at me with a smile.

"Hmm hey Kriesha wanna join me in my table with my friend." I said and she nod.  We walk towards to the table Chaewon look at me and smiled but when she saw Kriesha beside me her smile turn into a frown.

"Oh Minju you're back who that girl beside you?" she ask. "Oh her name is-" Kriesha cut me off and she shook her hand with a smile. "My name is Kriesha, Minju ex girlfriend." my eyes widen, this bitch! I look at Chaewon she smiled and she shake her hand. 'Oh okay my name is Chaewon, Minju soon to be girlfriend."  she said and why am I imagining there electricity between them.

"Okay Kriesha take a seat." I said and I pull the chair for her to seat. "Oh thank you Minju." she said and sit I smiled. "Uhm girls do you need some foods or drinks?" I ask and they shake their head in response. "You sure?" I ask once again and they nod. "Hmm okay."  I said and take a sit.

As the bride arrive, I just sigh I don't want to go here but I have to so I can see Chaewon in a maid outfit wearing cat ear. "Chaewon can we go home now?" I whisper. "The hell Minju no." she replied and I groan aish save me lord. 

"Chaewon, Kriesha uhm I have to go somewhere." I said and stand up from my seat  as I was about to leave someone held my wrist I turned my around and it's Chaewon. "Please don't leave." she said in a pleading tone I look at my father he was about to say I do, I can't take this pain anymore.use 

"I'm sorry Chaewon." I said and remove her hand from my wrist and leave, I go to the parking lot and I get inside my car and drove of. I drive to the beach where me and my mom used to go I hop off and look at view,I remember the times we did.

"Mom...I need your hug." I mumbled and started crying. "I can't take this pain anymore mom I need your hug, your kisses and love." I said and wipes my tears. "It's no use you're dead now because of me." I mumbled, I look down and saw a glass shard I get it from the ground and point it at my chest. "Goodbye world."