16 | answer

❤Chaewon POV❤

Wait what? She love me? My bully and also my bodyguard love me?

She pull away from the hug and look at me and smile.

"I love you Chaewon I'm not joking I love you so much from the bottom of my heart so Chaewon uhm what's your answer?" I look at her in the eyes.

I'm not sure my feelings towards Minju I have this weird feelings towards it's like I want her to stay by my side forever not as a friend but more than that like...a lover.

"I don't know Minju give me some time Minju." I said and she smile and held both of my hand.

"Okay darling I will wait your answer!" she said with a bright smile and I just blush.

"Hmm Chaewon let go home." she said and smiled.

"Okay let me just get my bag from the classroom." I said.

"No worries I brought it with me." she said and showed me my bag and get it.

"Thank you Minju." I said and she smiled and pat my head.

"Let's go home." she said and pat my head.

We were at the entrance of our school and I saw Yena, Hyewon and Wonyoung holding a banner saying 'You finally confess your gay ass to your future wife.'

I just chuckled and held Minju hand.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING WHOOOO 2KIM!!!" Yena shouted and Wonyoung smack her.

"You're so loud that why Yuri unnie don't like you." Wonyoug said and Yena pout.

Me and Minju laugh.

"So let's celebrate woohoo!" Hyewon said.

"LET EAT MOTHERFUCKER!" Wonyoung and Yena shouted and Hyewon smack them.

"You two don't scream and Wonyoung don't curse." Hyewon scold and the two nod.

We go to a near by restaurant and eat