29 | Hello puppy

🐰Wonyoung POV🐰

"I'm bored." I mumbled, I'm in my room laying on my bed wearing an over sized sweater and a sweat pant. "Yena is busy and Minju is sick aish." I mumbled and let out a long sigh then suddenly my stomach growls. "Hmm what time is it?"I look at the clock and it's 12:30pm now. "Oh it's lunch time now." I stand up and head downstairs, I go to the kitchen and open the fridge there's only a carton of milk.

"What the hell..." I said and closed the fridge. "I will just buy some grocery and make some food after. " I said, I get my wallet and phone and put it inside my pocket I wear my shoes and leave and lock the house. I used my bike to go to the grocery as I get there I walk in and get a cart. "Okay Wonyoung you're a grown rabbit you can do this you're a independent gay woman who need no girls...for a moment." I said to myself and let out a huff.

I push my cart and look for food that I need as I was pushing my cart someone bump me. "Hey!" I shouted at the person. "S-sorry." she apologized,n I look at the girl and it's Yujin! "Wonyoung!" Yujin said in shock and I waved at her and smile. "Hello puppy, are you happy to see me?" I ask and she shake her head.

"Heck no I ain't happy out of all people I have to bump to is you." she said and rolled her eyes, I pout. "You're so mean Yujin." I said and she look at me. "Call me unnie pabo I'm older than you." she said and nod. After buying the food I need me and Yujin go to a cafe to get some coffee and cakes. "Hey Wonyoung." Yujincalled I stop eating my red velvet and look at her. "Yes Yujin?" I ask and she look at me with a glare. "Call me unnie." she said and I quickly nod damn she scary.

"Do you like someone?" she ask and I look at her. "Yes, I do like someone." I said and smile sweetly. "Really, who?" she ask and I chuckle. "Secret cutie." I said and she pout. "Yah tell me Wonyoungie." she said and I just keep eating my cake while she nagging who my crush is.

"So Yujin did you like the cake you eat?" I ask and she nod. "Yup." she said with a smile. "Okay bye Yujin take care." I said and waved she just smile and rolled her eyes and leave. "I like you puppy." I said, smile and leave.