39 | I'm sorry

❤Chaewon POV❤

"Let's talk." I said in a serious tone. "Okay Chaewon." she said and I can sense the nervousness in her tone, I start walking home and I have this heavy feelings inside my chest. 'Minju...I'm sorry but it's for your safety.' I said in my head and I can feel tears are running down to my cheeks, and I started to walk faster, as I got home before I opened the door I wiped my tears and I   exhale and opened the door revealing Minju on the couch she notice me and smiled. "Chaewon!" she said in a happy tone and run towards me and hug me.

I hug her back and we stay like this for 25 minutes, please let me stop the time for a moment . After the hug she look at me and smile. "So what are we going to talk about?" she ask and I look at her and started fidgeting my fingers. "Let sit at the couch Minju." I said and she nodded, we sat at the couch and she look at me smiling and I smile back. "Chaewon...I love you~" she said in a sweet tone, and I smiled sadly.

"I love you too MInju." I said and she smiled and held my hand, I look at her and I see her smling widely. "Chaewon I have something to give you." she said, she stand up and go upstairs I waited for about 10 minutes and I hear her footsteps as she goes, I look at her and she have a black box and she sat beside me and she open the the revealing a necklace and a pendant saying je t'aime. "Minju where did you get that?" I ask. "Hmm from my mom she said give this to the person who you truly love with your whole heart and promise to that person no matter what happen we will get through this together." she said.

"Turn around Chaewon." she said and I turned around and she put the necklace around my neck and after that I tuned back to her and she look at me smiling. "You look beautiful." she said and I blushed. "Okay what are we going to talk about Chaewon?" she ask and I gulp , am I ready to say the three words that make her heart breaks into a million pieces and asking to herself am I the problem? "Minju uhm..." I can't do it I really cant but I have to for her safety, I look at her she waiting for me to continue my words.

"Minju...let's break up." I finally said it and she look at me shock and she bite her lips. "W-why?" she ask, I can't believe I'm saying this. "I cheated on you with Kim Jaehwan." I said and she look gritted her teeth. "Chaewon why? Am I not enough for you? Did I do something wrong?" she ask and she started crying.  "I'm sorry Minju." I said and she just stand up and leave the house, I started crying and I look at the necklace that Minju gave me. "I'm so sorry Minju." I mumbled.

_______________________________________

One more chapter