22 | How the two met and break up

Minju POV

As I was about to stab myself with the glassshard someone slap my hand causing me to let go the glass shard. I turned my head around it's Wonyoung.

"Wat are you doing pabo?" She ask with a non amused expression and I look down. "Aish don't kill yourself unnie auntie will kill me if she found out I'm not taking care of you." She said and pat my back.

"Wonyoung I miss her so much." I said and started crying. "I know unnie." She said and rub my back. "Be strong unnie." She said and smiled.

I look at her and smiled back. "Thanks Wonyoungie." I said and pat her head, she giggled and hug me. "So unnie did you met her?" Wonyoung ask.

"Who?" She sigh and put her hand inside her pocket. "Kriesha unnie." She answered and I nod.

"Wait you know her too?" I ask and she nod. "Yeah you guys always go to my house when I need help in my assignments and ended up flirting infront of me." She said.

"Wonyoungie how did Kriesha and I met?" I ask her and she look at me with a shock expression. "You forgot." She said and I nod.

"You two met because of me." She said and I look at her. "When I introduced her to you, your face is in pure shock when you see her face." She said and chuckle.

"Oh then how did we break up?" I ask, she look at me and her smile dissapeared. "She cheated on you." She answered.

Flashback...

It's 10:45pm, I'm going to Kriesha apartment I'm holding a boquet of flowers for her. I have a wide smile on my face it's our 3rd annivesary.

As I arrived there it's 10:55pm now. I was infront of her apartment now as I was about to open the door I hear some noises inside.

As I open it, there's no one. "Hello? Babe?" No response I go to the bedroom my eyes widen at the scene infront of me.

Kriesha is kissing a guy, they stop and look at me. "Darling it's not what you think." She said and walk towards me.

"No Kriesha I saw you two, with my eyes I'm not blind!" I said and let go of the boquet and run outside.

It's 11:01pm now, I was running down the street and it's raining aish at this time where my heart is shattered because of the person I love.

I'm infront of Wonyoung house and I knock at the door after a few second the door open. "Who the hell knock at my freaking door at 11:07pm?" She said in a tired tone while rubbing her eyes and yawn.

"Oh Minju unnie come inside you're wet aish you pabo." She said and I come inside, I go to the living room and sat at the couch.

"Minju unnie can you tell me why you're here it's late and do you want to get sick!?" Wonyoung shouted and I started crying.

"Unnie?" She sat beside me and rub my back. "What's wrong?" She ask and I look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Kriesha..." I stop and sniff. "She cheated on me." It's 11:11pm now and that is the time me and Kriesha are through.