40 | Years later

Six years later...

Me and Chaeyeon are in a cafe talking to each other, it's been six years since we last seen each other.  "Chaewon do you have a girlfiend?" she ask and I look at her wile stirring my coffee. "No but if you ask an...ex yes I have." I said and she look at me shock. "Really why didn't you tell me as your best and childhood friend I need to know bitch!" she said and I chuckle. "Do you have a picture of her?" she ask I nod, I get my phone from my bag and showed it to her 

 "Do you have a picture of her?" she ask I nod, I get my phone from my bag and showed it to her 

"Dayum she beautiful but my girlfriend is much more beautiful." she said and I just rolled my eyes. 'Yeah." I said and I put my phone back to my bag. "Why did you break up with her?" she ask and all the memories came back to me and I didn't notice that I stated to cry. "Chaewon are you okay?" she ask and I wiped the tears. "Yes i'm fine." I said and I look at her smiled. "Hmm after this tell me the stuff happened to you and that girl okay?" she said and I nod. "Chaeyeon can you recommend me some jobs for me i'm running out money." I said and she nod.

"Hmm well one of my friend retired from this company called the Kim Company you can apply their as a secretary." she said and I nod, she give me the address to go there. "Thank you Chaeyeon." I said with a smile. "No probs Kim Gaywon." she said and I smack her shoulder.

Other person POV

"Ms.Kim you have an appointment with Ms.Chou at 3pm!" My assistant said while catching up with my pace. "Okay and did you tell to Mr.Park about getting me a new secretary?" I ask and she nod. "Yes Ms.Kim." she replied and as we get to my office, I sat on my chair and remove my coat and put it on the table and  make my tie loose, I get my phone from my pocket and look at my lockscreen and it's Chaewon. "I miss you and I will still forgive you even if you cheated on me." I mumbled.

_____________________________________

And done...

If this book reach 30k reads imma make book 2