Chapter 2 Omega's Extinct

Tony's Pov:

"So...What are we getting into today?" I asked and Stephen grinned.

"Magic! The new Fatatistic Beasts movie is out." Stephen said and I grinned.

"That does sound good but was the jazz hands necessary?" I asked.

"Yes." Stephen said doing jazz hands again making me laugh.

"You are such a nerd." I said.

"Says the man that wouldn't shut up about his Halloween costume which is Batman." Stephen said.

"Hey...I fit batman...I'm rich." I said.

"Yes but your not broody and kill people." Stephen said.

"True so who do you think I should go as?" I asked talking about the Halloween party that Stephen was also invited to.

"I think you should go as a nerd...You'd look adorable in glasses." Stephen said and I blushed.

"Shut up." I said and he laughed.

"Such a feisty Beta." Stephen said...right...Beta.

"You bet." I said and watched Stephen go get us some snacks...I swallowed and got our tickets, it's funny how quickly we've become friends...usually I don't trust people so easily...especially Alphas...Stephen doesn't act like a normal alpha though he's a sweetheart.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded we sat in the back making jokes about how flawed the magic was. It went like this for a while...We'd hang out and just be idiots watching movies or eating dinner till Obie decided I should go to Afghanistan.

"This is what? Our 10th time hanging out now?" I asked and Stephen looked up from the menu.

"Hu...It is." He said making me grin.

"Does that make us officially friends?" I asked.

"How could I ever be friends with someone so dramatic?" He asked and I gasped like he stabbed me in the chest.

"You wound me...I thought we had something special." I said and he snorted.

"Oh, I'm so sorry darling...I never meant to hurt you." Stephen said dramatically making me laugh. After we ordered and got our food I decided to tell Stephen about the trip I'll be taking over seas. "Afghanistan is kind of dangerous." Stephen said.

"Yeah, but I'll have Rhodey and some other military personnel with me." I said.

"Just be careful...Don't want to see you in my hospital." Stephen said jokingly but he also looked serious.

"I promise I won't be in your hospital." I said.

"Good." Stephen said and I grinned...We were really getting close it was great.

Stephen's Pov:

"Finally...Now I call Tony and see if he's ok." I said walking toward the exit when Christine stopped me.

"Stephen...Can we talk?" She asked.

"What is it?" I asked and she looked around.

"Come here." She said leading me into one of the rooms and shutting the door behind us. "Sit down please." She said shoving me to the unused bed. I frowned and turned to look at her but didn't sit down.

"Ok, what's going on?" I asked and she frowned.

"It's about...Tony." She said and I sat down immediately.

"What?" I asked.

"He's...Right now they think he's...dead." I sucked in a breath. "But they can't find his body so he might still be alive." She added quickly.