Chapter 22 Seeing Beverly

Stephen's Pov:

"I didn't realize how late it was." I said as Tony was asleep on the couch.

"He's so sweet." Nanny said and covered Tony with a blanket. "My daughter would have loved him." She said and I fought tears.

"Can...I tell you and dad something?" I asked and she nodded following me into the kitchen where dad was.

"What is it, sweetie?" She asked and I swallowed.

"Tony...Tony wants to have a baby with me." I said still not believing it...That someone so amazing would be willing to do that for me.

"He does?" Dad asked.

"Are you still seriously thinking I miss treat him?" I asked annoyed.

"I saw how you were son...I know how you acted during college." Dad said making me wince...Yeah...that was bad.

"I love Tony...I would never treat him like that." I said.

"So your telling me you never once forced him to do something?" Dad asked and I frowned my mind going back to when I woke up after being in rut...

"Eugene...Don't listen to your father sweetie...I'm excited for you two." Nanny said and I gave her a forced smile when my hearing caught something and dad was also tilting his head...I walked into the living room and saw Tony clawing at his chest making gasping breathes and crying. I rushed over and was quick to grab his hands pressing them together...I pulled him close and he made a whimper then started calming down.

"Stephy." Tony mumbled nuzzling me...I forgot he still doesn't sleep well without me.

"Is he alright?" Dad asked and I nodded as Tony wrapped his arms around my neck and I let out a sigh knowing I'm not going anywhere.

"I should probably get him home." I said.

"You could stay the night here...The guest room is made up." Dad said and I looked down at Tony.

"Alright." I said lifting Tony and getting up. Nanny walked me upstairs and showed me the guest room. I thanked her and walked in laying Tony down.

"You mother would have been proud of you." Nanny said and left...I climbed in next to him and smiled as he immediately cuddled up to me. "God...I love you." I sighed...I wish you could have met my mom.

Tony's Pov:

I woke up hearing noise...Wait this isn't the tower...This doesn't smell like my room. I opened my eyes and realized we were still at Stephen's parents...I sat up and rubbed my eyes...Stephen was still asleep...I slid out of bed and hesitated they said not to go anywhere...I shrugged and wandered down stairs wondering what I heard...I walked into the kitchen confused...I swore I heard something. I heard another noise and looked at the backyard...I frowned...

I opened the door and walked outside shutting the door behind me...What the hell was that noise? I walked into the yard and froze when I heard a kid cry...I walked toward it but froze at the edge of the woods...Suburbs my ass. I swallowed and heard the cry again...Fuck me and my damn Omega need to protect children. I walked into the woods and heard whispers.

"Hello?" I asked after what felt like an hour of walking. "Hello?" I asked.

"Run." I heard whispered in my ear right when something hit me in the head. I groaned waking up...Where the hell am I? I saw a woman standing...no floating near me...Uh. "You should have never come here." She said frowning. I got off the cold hard ground and froze...Excuse me!? I looked at the chains around my wrists, ankles, and neck.