Chapter 36 Stephy Acting Weird

Tony's Pov:

"Is Stephen alright?" Sam asked and I looked up confused to see how tense Steph was.

"He has been acting a bit weird." I said.

"Weird how?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know...He freaks out about shit like yesterday I cut my finger and he lost his shit." I said.

"Hey babe." Sam said and T'Challa paused then walked toward us. I startled when Stephen was suddenly next to me looking ready to fight someone if he had to.

"Steph, are you ok?" I asked and T'Challa laughed.

"What's so funny?" Bruce asked.

"Is this not normal for Alpha's here?" T'Challa asked.

"What?" I asked and Stephen growled at T'Challa. "Steph." I scolded and he winced then gave me a apologetic look.

"It's fine Tony...it's normal." T'Challa said.

"No it's not." Bruce said.

"It is in Wakanda...How far along are you now?" T'Challa asked.

"10 weeks." I said.

"He's like this cause you are with child...He'll get worse the further you get along." T'Challa said and I frowned looking at Stephen.

"Steph?" I asked.

"I don't like him close to you." Stephen growled.

"Which is normal...you are just worried about them." T'Challa said.

"But...He's never real aggressive." I said.

"It's different Tony...Stephen knew you could handle yourself but when you carry a child it makes you a bit slower...You're weaker." T'Challa said.

"That's why he'll get worse the further you get...Cause you'll just get slower and more worn out." Bruce said.

"I'm trying really hard not to be offended right now." Tony said.

"Tony...It's normal for us to get a bit slower while pregnant...We are growing another life inside us." Bruce said.

"Which means?" I asked.

"You should probably start marking us up if you want us around." T'Challa said.

"Marking?" I asked and T'Challa frowned.

"Yes...pack." T'Challa said.

"Pack?" I asked and looked at Bruce who looked just as lost.

"You don't have packs...what is wrong with America...You just need to leave your scent on us a bit." T'Challa said reaching out and taking my hand which made Stephen growl. T'Challa very slowly raised my hand up and rubbed my wrist against his neck which Stephen almost calmed immediately.

"Woah." I said.

"Now Stephen knows I can be trusted around you because you have marked me as pack." T'Challa said and I looked at Bruce.

"Go for it." Bruce shrugged and I did.

"Stephen will probably feel a lot better as well...Knowing you have an entire pack to help keep you safe." T'Challa said as I scented Sam.

"Guess I'll have to do this to everyone else." I said and T'Challa nodded.

"It's a good idea. Stephen will know who he can and can't trust easier." T'Challa said.

Stephen's Pov:

"The laws will be up for a change as the Omega protection act is up for vote by the senate today." I smiled as I watched the news.