Chapter 14 (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) (つ ♥灬 ͜ʖ 灬♥)つ

Stephen's Pov:

"Alright." I said and Tony sat the water bottle on the nightstand then looked at me. I brushed his sweaty hair off his forehead and saw the flush on his face...Still in heat.

"I'm starting to feel like I'm being cooked alive again." Tony said.

"Alright." I said Tony's eyes started to glaze over and I closed my eyes enjoying the sweet smell. I nuzzled Tony making sure my mate was ok...smells ok...smells safe.

Warning more smexy stuff!

"You losing it again? Please, fuck me again because heat sucks." Tony said. "You're already gone aren't you?" Tony asked and I smelled my mates scent...He needs me...Needs me in him. I licked at his neck gently and he smiled...Good mate...the smell was telling me my mate wants to be bred. I let myself slid against him letting him know I was ready. He looked up at me surprised as I moved his legs around my hips. I slid in easily this time...perfect.

I saw my Omegas eyes close as he let out a pretty sound meaning it felt good. I hovered over him looking down at him cause I wanted to see my omega enjoy being bred. I saw pretty eyes looking up at me as I slowly started pleasing my omega...My Tony. He was looking up at me looking beautiful. I moved and froze when omega made a noise of pain...What's wrong? I nuzzled him worriedly...What's wrong?

"Cramps." Tony said and I frowned...Stephen...Magic...I let my magic flow and let it flow into him watching him sigh in relief. I kissed his cheek then I kissed him so I could taste him. My omega tasted amazing all over...I pulled away as I was gentle...Gentle with omega. Gentle breeding for my Tony. Tony made a whine when I hit his spot. I enjoyed watching his face as I bred him like a good omega.

I started to move quicker feeling the warmth in my body coming to life as I watched my Tony. Omega was panting and saying my name, good omega should only say my name. I panted and was going as fast as I could without hurting him. I licked his neck making sure my scent was on him...He must smell like me. Mate's eyes started watering as he fought himself...I felt myself slipping as I started to go harder as mate started sobbing. I was close...Tony spilled on his stomach as I forced myself deep into him spilling inside him so he can breed and carry. I watched as his vision started to clear and looked tiredly at me as I kept spilling in him.

"I don't think you normally come this much." Tony said and I smiled softly nuzzling his cheek. I love my Tony

"Good Tony...Good breeding." I said and he chuckled.

"You are so out of it. At least your not an ass...Most alpha's get aggressive when in rut." Tony said and I kissed his cheek. "Wow you're really loving like this." My Tony said as I held him close being careful not to let my knot hurt him.

All Clear

"Mine." I whispered and he smiled.

"Well...I mean you got to have some alpha attributes so yeah I'm yours." Tony said.

"And I'm yours." I said and Tony looked surprised at that.

"Seriously...Wait...your hind brain just said that." My Tony said and looked like he was studying me. "Steph?" He asked and I pressed a kiss to his temple. "What the fuck? Why are you so weird?" He asked.

"Bad?" I asked.

"No...No not bad...I like you like this...I love you for you Steph." My Tony said and I smiled.

"Love you to." I mumbled and his eyes widened.

"Fuck..." He said and he swallowed looking away from me. "How did I get so lucky?" My Tony asked softly looking at me with those big brown eyes that made my heart flutter.