Chapter 12 THE CARTS OF MARIO

Tony's Pov:

"We're supposed to do this during your heat so the bond will be stronger." Stephen laughed. We had decided that if we strengthen the bond that could help a lot. I was straddling him right now...Thing's may have got a little heated.

"My heat doesn't start for another...uh...hm." I said realizing I haven't actually gone into heat since Afghanistan. "Jay, how long have I been back from Afghanistan?" I asked.

"Soon to be 3 months." Jarvis said.

"Why are you asking..." Stephen trailed off starting to piece together. "Tony...were you in heat in Afghanistan?" Stephen asked going pale.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh...Have you had a heat since then?" Stephen asked.

"No." I said.

"Ok...Well it could just be from all the stress you've been under." Stephen said...I gave him a look.

"I was...I was pregnant." I whispered and Stephen froze eyes wide.

"What?" Stephen asked.

"I was pregnant." I said.

"Was?" Stephen asked and We stared at each other for a while before I started to cry. "I'm...I'm so sorry Tony." Stephen said.

"Why am I so upset about it?" I asked.

"Because it was still your baby." Stephen said.

"R-right." I said and he pulled me into a hug which I gladly excepted.

"If I knew when you lost it I could tell you when your next heat is." Stephen said.

"The day...After you left and I told you I'd call...Obie said some stuff and I remember being in a lot of pain...Then the blood...Obie said it would be ok, that it was nothing to worry about." I said and Stephen's hold tightened.

"I'm...so sorry..." Stephen said and I let myself breath in his smell.

"It's...ok...When's my next heat?" I asked after a while of just claiming myself down.

"Well if there is no scar tissue or anything then it should be in about two weeks." Stephen said and I nodded. Stephen pressed his nose against my scent gland.

"If we wait for my heat then will be...uh."I trailed off.

"Having sex?" Stephen asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Just cause your in heat doesn't mean we have to have sex." Stephen said.

"Have you ever been around Omega's in heat?" I asked.

"No...Tony...Remember the whole extinct thing?" Stephen asked.

"Oh right...I'll hump anything that walks." I said and Stephen laughed.

"So you'll be horny?" He asked.

"Very." I said and he laughed.

"I need to go check in soon but I'll be back before your heat...I'll be back soon if they don't have anything for me to do." Stephen said.

"Ok." I said.

Stephen's Pov:

"Where have you been?" The Ancient One asked looking curious.

"I'm sorry master...I had to see someone." I said and she smiled.

"The Omega." She said making me look at her. "Yes he's very important. He will shape the future...both of you will." She said.