Chapter 15 I'm Peter

Tony's Pov:

"It's so weird." Bruce said making me look at him.

"What is?" I asked.

"Stephen...He's so weird." Bruce said and I laughed.

"Yeah...he is." I said.

"Like most alpha's after a heat with a beta hover over them...Stephen was here for a day before he told you he'd be back." Bruce said.

"Maybe it's different with Omegas." I said.

"He should be more protective. He should be growling at anyone that walks to close to you." Bruce said.

"I know...He's possessive but not real aggressive about it." I said.

"You two spent your heat together, right?" Bruce asked and I nodded. "Are you going to check the end of the week?" I froze and swallowed.

"I'd...rather not know...let it be a surprise." I said.

"You're scared." Bruce said and I sighed.

"Fuck, I'm terrified. What if I am? Will he be ok with that?" I asked and Bruce frowned.

"You know what?" Bruce asked.

"What?"

"I think you need some ice cream." Bruce said and I laughed.

"Is this just so you can get more rockyroad?" I asked.

"Maybe." Bruce said making me laugh more as we left. I didn't smell like heat anymore so I should be ok. We went to the ice cream place nearby and Bruce spun on the stool like a kid. I chuckled and Bruce froze suddenly looking out the window. I followed his gaze and saw a kid being tormented. "Assholes." Bruce mumbled.

"Stay here." I said.

"Be careful." Bruce said as I went outside right as one of the kids dumped his bag out all over the sidewalk.

"Hey!" I snarled and they froze. "What the hell do you think you are doing!?" I snapped walking over and they laughed.

"Oh an omega I'm so scared." One kid spat.

"I'm an omega that's about to kick your ass if you don't back the fuck off." I snapped and smelled a trace of Stephen's magic for some reason. They all tensed...oh right Nat and Clint said Stephen's magic smells scary.

"Shit...Run!" One shouted and they booked it making me sigh...assholes. I bent down and helped the kid pick up...woah...what the hell is this? This isn't middle school level.

"Ah thank you." I looked at the kid and smiled.

"No problem kiddo." I said.

"I'm...Peter." He said.

"I'm Tony." I said and he smiled at me. "What was that all about?" I asked and Peter frowned.

"I live in an all boys home and they are mad cause during my heat there weren't allowed near me...They've tried...force bonding me." Peter said and I froze looking at him...What the fuck!? He's an Omega?!

"How old are you?" I asked.

"13." Peter said and I nodded. So he just presented...

"You want some ice cream?" I asked and he laughed.

"Sure." He said and he put his stuff back in his bag before following me into the shop. He sat between me and Bruce telling us about his school and the extra classes he's been taking. "I've also been helping doctor Connors." Peter said.

"You're a really bright kid." Bruce praised.

"Yeah..." Peter sighed and I frowned. "I just wish I hadn't presented as an omega." He added.