Chapter 28 Stronger With You, Weaker Without You

Tony's Pov:

"Gear up!" Steve shouted and I got the armor on...I froze when I saw the collar around Stephen's neck...He noticed my eyes and grinned looking proud.

"How's it look?" Stephen asked.

"I...I still can't believe you did that for me." I said and he grinned as Levi straightened the collar.

"I'll do anything to see that smile." He said and I felt my cheeks heat.

"Move out!" Steve said. Stephen and I were already on the scene as the swarm of...

"Is this seriously a swarm of tiny dragons?" I asked.

"Yes," Stephen said already blocking flames as they swarmed us.

"I'm sorry...What now?" Clint asked over the comms and I blasted some of the things...Oh...Oh fuck.

"Uh...Steph." I said.

"What? Kind of busy." Stephen said.

"Well...you can't miss it," I said as the giant dragon landed shaking the ground as it let out a loud roar. Stephen covered his ears wincing and I blasted the dragons away from him.

"Oh...Fuck." I heard Clint say in the comms.

"Fuck!" I shouted as the dragon blasted flames catching buildings on fire. "We need to contain the area," I said flying near the burning buildings.

"There are 10 people in the building, sir," Jarvis said and I flew in saving as many as I could listen to the team talk.

"On it," Clint said.

"How are you doing, Stark?" Nat asked.

"Great just a bit winded," I said saving the last person which was a kid. "Get out of the area," I told him and his father who just nodded. I took off and saw Stephen his hands glowing as an orange ring wrapped around the dragon's mouth. It struggled as Stephen put another ring around it's back forcing its wings to fold. "That looks really exhausting," I said.

"It...is," Stephen said his jaw clenched. "I can send it back to its realm and the babies should follow," Stephen said.

"I feel a but in there," I said.

"I don't think I can hold her and make the portal," Stephen said as I landed next to him. I saw something spark in his eyes then they widened. "Of course! Tony come here." Stephen said and I raised a brow.

"Uh...ok," I said standing next to him.

"Can you touch me...skin to skin?" Stephen asked.

"Yeah but that means no armor," I said and Stephen frowned looking worried. "Hey, I trust you," I said and he smiled.

"Be a dear and get behind me," Stephen said and I got out of the armor. "Ok...grab my arms and follow my movements." He said as my hands gripped his arms.

"Sure," I said and saw his eyes go orange...Well then. He grinned giving me a proud look as he made a portal.

"Remind me to tell you how amazing you are," Stephen said and I snorted.

"You just did, Steph," I said and he grinned.

"I need to say it more often," Stephen said and lifted the dragon moving her into the portal as the babies flew overhead to there mother. Stephen shoved her in and the portal stayed open as the babies flew into the portal. "Just a bit longer," Stephen said and I gave him a worried look. Once the last one was in he closed the portal and I grabbed him before he could fall.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Just worn out," Stephen said and I chuckled.

"Let's go home," I said and he grinned. The cloak helping him now as I let go turning to my armor when I saw a guy staring at us. "Uh...Steph?" I asked as the guy raised a stick thing at us.