Chapter 19 Stephy Is No Different?

Tony's Pov:

"Steve...Leave." Bruce begged and Steve snarled. Stephen snarled back his eyes on Steve...This isn't good...This is very bad!

"Dude...Leave!" Clint snapped and I tensed feeling Stephen's hand trailing under my shirt...Steph...Don't. I winced when he snagged the bandage and Stephen stopped looking down at me...Don't...please. Stephen suddenly dropped on me hugging me close and nuzzling my forehead then snarled at Steve.

"Mine." Stephen growled and then nuzzled my neck.

"Oh..." Bruce said and I saw everyone's shocked faces.

"Oh..." Steve said. "He's scenting cause he's in rut." Steve said.

"Yeah." I said and Steve let out a breath.

"I don't like it but he's not challenging me...so..." Steve said.

"I...am really surprised." Clint said.

"I...I think he didn't do it cause he kind of caught my bandage and I winced." I said.

"So...he will do it?" Clint asked.

"Hell if I know...It's not something I want to test." I said and Stephen was relaxing again.

"That's still better than most Alpha's since they'd not have cared how hurt you were." Bruce said.

"Hey." Steve said.

"Dude you know it's true." Clint said. Stephen suddenly got up surprising me and he lifted me...

"Where are you going?" Bruce asked.

"No idea." I said as Stephen walked away and up the...oh...He walked into my room and sat down with me sitting between his legs...Uh...

"Steph?" I asked and noticed Levi was gone. "You ok?" I asked and he blinked and smiled at me...Yeah hey...He moved out from behind me... "What are you doing?" I asked as he was now in front of me smiling...

"Steph, seriously?" I asked and he pulled off the shorts I had under the hospital get up. "Steph, we talked about this remember?" I asked and he nuzzled my cheek as he pulled the gown off...What's he doing? He suddenly got up and walked away making me stare stunned...Um. He walked back over with...pajamas...oh.

"Safe." Stephen mumbled and pressed a kiss to my forehead making my heart melt. He helped me put the pajamas on and bumped his nose against mine making my heart skip.

"Is this ok?" I asked when he lifted me and carried me back down the stairs...I was sat on his lap as he snuggled me on the couch.

"Did...Did he seriously take you up there just to change your clothes?" Clint asked and I nodded.

"That's sweet." Bruce said as Stephen pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead.

Stephen's Pov:

"Did he fall asleep?" I looked at Bruce and then at Tony sleeping on my lap...I nuzzled him. My Tony...My darling.

"Looks like it." Clint said and I tensed when I smelled Alpha. I glared at the elevator and growled as it opened. "Shit." Clint said when Pepper walked out...I knew she was ok but Tony was asleep and hurt.

"Oh thank god he's ok." Pepper sighed and I growled at her. "Oh...Oh no." She said looking at me.

"It's fine...He hasn't done anything." Bruce said and I growled louder...What did she think I'd do!? She's the one that'd do something...He's mine...It's my job to keep him safe.

"He's in rut though." She said walking toward us and I snarled...Stay away!

"Hey...Easy Stephy." Tony said...I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I gave him a gentle kiss to hise temple as an apology.