Chapter 35 Surprise!

Stephen's Pov:

"See." Peter said as the young Alpha clung to him nuzzling him making Peter laugh.

"Let Bruce make sure." Tony said and Peter nodded.

"Come on Wade." Peter laughed pulling his Alpha along...The Alpha obeyed him...good. Tony shook his head suddenly making the others look at him as he blinked.

"You ok?" Clint said.

"I'm fucking bad about being early on my heats..." Tony said.

"You smell ok." Nat said.

"And Stephen hasn't pinned you to a wall." Clint said.

"He's not like that." Tony said. Why would I do that?

"But that's the best part about Alpha's." Sam said and I tilted my head. "When they get super dominate in bed and hold you down...hot." Sam said and T'Challa gave him a look.

"He's only done that kind of thing once." Tony said and looked at me. "If I asked him I guess he'd do it." He said and I smiled...I'd do anything for you.

"I'm excited for you guys." Sam said.

"Thanks Sammy boy." Tony said.

"Little Iron baby." Clint said.

"You'll be great parents." Natasha said and I saw how Tony's heart melted at that.

"Guys." Sam said and we looked over as he turned up the volume.

"New body was discovered this one more mutilated...They can't tell who it is but the Omega was with child as well. Photos were left of the Omega's body being tortured...The photos had an address but no one was home. The police believe it was a message to the Omega's Alpha who is possibly locked away as most Alpha's are nowadays." I swallowed as everyone looked at me.

"Stephen can't use his magic like this." Tony said and they all tensed.

"Shit." Clint said.

"We'll still be here...They'll have to go through us before they can get to you." Nat said.

"I really don't want to go into heat." Tony said looking scared and I sat confused.

"Even if he doesn't have his magic he'll do everything in his power to keep you safe." T'Challa said. I sat down and started reading when I got the small whiff of Tony making me smile...I saw T'Challa suddenly tense.

"Uh oh...Someone's going to be going in to heat soon." Clint said.

"My perfect Alpha." Tony purred and I smiled as he nuzzled into my chest.

"Oh yeah he's in preheat so he's probably going to be a day early." Sam said and I let my Omega relax against me.

"So tomorrow we need to all be on alert." Nat said.

"Stephen we'll keep him safe." Sam said looking at me.

"Sir, I know you are not all here at the moment but someone has gained access into my home systems." Jarvis said and everyone tensed.

"What's home systems?" Sam asked.

"They run the tower." Tony chirped.

"Oh...fuck." Clint said.

"Can you find out who?" Nat said.

"I am busy trying to close the door they have left open." Jarvis said.

"Shit." Sam said.

"Jarvis tell my sister." T'Challa said.

"Shuri is already assisting me in the matter." Jarvis said.