Chapter 29 Forced

Bruce's Pov:

"Oh...hi Bruce." Steve greeted warmly and I looked at him.

"Hi," I said and noticed Steve sniffing the air...why the hell is everyone sniffing around me lately? I frowned when Steve made a sigh...Why do I smell that good? I don't...I froze feeling my gut twist painfully...What!? No! That's not possible I haven't had a heat since the Hulk. That'd explain why those other alpha's also attacked me...my scents been getting stronger. "I'm just going to go," I said backing away and Steve growled making me freeze.

"Come here, Bruce." I swallowed hearing the alpha voice and was moving before I could even process what he said. Steve looked me in the eyes as he took a huge breath in and then let it back out. His nose skimming my ear as I stayed tensed not able to move because Alpha told me to come over here...Can't leave alpha unless he says it's ok.

"Steve...What are you doing?!" I was pulled away and shoved behind a growling Winter.

"He smells fantastic," Steve said.

"I don't care, keep it in your pants!" Winter snarled and dragged me away. "Bruce, why didn't you say you were going into heat?" Winter asked as we walked.

"I haven't had a heat since the incident, alpha," I said and Winter tensed then took a breath.

"Ok...Let's get you to your room." Winter said. He kept walking and opened my door. "Ok, what do omegas need for heats?" Winter asked.

"Alpha," I said and he swallowed.

"I know you don't need that, Brucie. You are just out of it...Maybe water...food." Winter said and I tilted my head my brain hazy.

"Need Alpha...my alpha," I said.

"You have an alpha?" Winter asked and I scratched the light mark. "Oh hell no...Ok...Let's get you in the shower or bath to cool off...You are all flushed and fuck, Steve's right you do smell really good." Winter mumbled pressing his nose into my hair making me hum.

"Thank you alpha," I said.

"Ok...This is going horribly wrong...Just Bruce...Go take a shower and I'll get you some water." Winter said and I grinned.

"Of course Alpha." I purred and he swallowed.

"Jesus." He growled and shut the door.

Stephen's Pov:

"Oh god, Stephen...Help." Winter said looking at me...Tony's asleep right now so I have time.

"With what?" I asked as Thor looked up.

"Bruce is in heat," Winter said and I frowned.

"Tony said...Bruce doesn't have heats," I said.

"Well, he is now," Winter said.

"Uh...What...are you wanting to do?" I asked and felt a surge of protectiveness over me. "You better not plan on marking him," I growled.

"No Jesus...I just want to help." Winter said.

"You think you can resist him?" I asked and Winter swallowed. "Just make sure he drinks plenty of water, eats, and takes cold showers to keep the fever at bay unless you plan on having sex which that keeps the fever at bay as well," I said.

"Maybe Thor should do this...He knows Omega's better." Winter said and Thor stood.

"I can help." Thor said.

"Ok...Well condoms are a great invention...Also, the best way to keep from biting is either put something there you can't bite through or put something in your mouth." I said.