Chapter 18 Annoying The Bad Guys

Tony's Pov:

"Now...The fun begins." I panted and glared at him.

"Oh are you going to get the rest of the gang...I always wanted to see KISS live." I said and he looked annoyed.

"You are a very annoying Omega...Do you not understand how pathetic you are?" He asked.

"Not as pathetic as the guy wearing 15 pounds of eye shadow...Seriously, who does your make up because they need to be fired." I said testing the magic chains. "Also what's with the circle...Are we playing marbles because if we are this is a very kinky way to play?" I asked.

"We are going to offer you to Dormammu." He said.

"Dora's mom moo?" I asked and he blinked.

"No Dormammu." He said.

"Oh Doctor Mom Who...Love Doctor Who, is that a spin off?" I asked and he frowned.

"Dormammu." He growled annoyed.

"Door Mom's whos? Like Dr. Seuss?" I asked and his eye twitched. He is so pissed and I find it hilarious. "Oh I wouldn't mess with that, buddy...You really should pu-" The guy went flying cause the gauntlet blasted him. "You need better lackeys...Like seriously where'd you get these guys craigslist?" I asked and my head slammed on the ground as a foot pressed against it.

"Shut up!" He snapped.

"Wow...rude." I said and he pressed down making me wince...Ok...Ok ow.

"I'm starting to wonder if I should just kill you now...Dormammu isn't going to want some slut." He said.

"I prefer sexually adventurous." I said and he made a glass spear.

"That's it." He snarled when a orange whip wrapped around his wrist surprising me and him. Stephen jerked and the guy went flying.

"Hi, Steph." I said and he gave me a worried look. "I'm fine...might have pulled some stitches though." I said and he frowned.

"Taking Tony was a bad idea." Stephen growled and I raised a brow getting a whiff of his magic off him.

"I thought he'd be a good whore for Dormammu." The guy said.

"Dork Man Coo." I said and the guy snarled and groaned at the same time.

"It's Dormammu, you annoying piece of garbage." He growled and I saw something in Stephen's eyes.

"This annoying piece of garbage fought you off injured and took 12 of your friends to knock him down, Gene." I said winking and he looked ready to strangle me when a woman walked out laughing a bit.

"Oh...How the mighty Alpha has let an Omega crawl under his skin." The woman said and Stephen looked at her. "Hand him over Strange." She said and Stephen growled but handed him over. She put magic chains on him and looked around at the others.

"Oh come on...This is boring usually you all want to fight." She said and they all looked at me.

"I may have tired them out..." I said and the guy that had blasted himself finally fell out of his dent in the wall. She laughed and Stephen looked surprised.

"I like this one." She said and Stephen walked toward me snarling at the guys around the circle...They backed off pretty quickly. I frowned realizing Stephen hasn't said a word this entire time...Is he ok? I mean he did say something but that was it...Stephen started to free me and one of the bad cult guys tried getting close and Stephen froze his eyes locking onto him. The guy froze as Stephen glared at him his eyes dark and swirling with a bright orange. The guy backed up slowly and I blinked...Ok...I sniffed the air and all I got was Alpha...Stephen was oozing his scent out like crazy which was not normal for him. Once I was free Levi landed on my shoulders and patted my cheek.