Chapter 24 Winter Has Come

Tony's Pov:

"Tony? Darling?" I groaned feeling like shit...I shivered and curled into the blankets more.

"He's definitely sick." Bruce said and I cracked my eyes open.

"Hey...I brought you some medicine and water." Stephen said.

"Thank you." I mumbled and sat up.

"You got this?" Bruce asked Stephen who nodded as I took my medicine. "You know where to find me if you need me." Bruce said and I smiled at him as he left.

"There...Hopefully that will help." Stephen said.

"Stephy...I feel nasty." I said and he smiled softly.

"I know darling." He said.

"I'm cold." I said.

"Want a warm bath?" He asked.

"Please?"

"Alright...Stay here." He said pressing a kiss to my cheek before heading to the bathroom. I should have known I was getting sick...I looked out the windows to see it snowing. I love fall...It's beautiful when the leaves change and then when the snow mixes with those colors...It's gorgeous. "Alright come here, sweetheart." Stephen said and I smiled at him. I walked to the bathroom and stripped looking at the tub. "What?" Stephen asked.

"Join me." I said and he snorted.

"Fine." He said and we got in the tub...I relaxed against Stephen.

"Is it weird I'm enjoying this?" I opened my eyes and looked at him. "My inner Alpha is loving this...I'm enjoying taken care of you." He said.

"That needs to be wrote down." I said.

"Really? I can't believe that's weird..." Stephen said and I closed my eyes. "God...I love you." Stephen said pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you to." I said turning to look at him.

"To think...I'm bonded to you." Stephen said. "I'd never have dreamed to have someone so amazing." Stephen added.

"Same goes for me." I said.

"I liked you when we first met and even when I thought you were a beta I still adored you." Stephen said. "I wouldn't have cared what you were...The only bonus now is we can have kids." Stephen said and I grinned.

"You are very sappy today." I said.

"I thought I had lost you." Stephen said.

"You didn't." I said.

Stephen's Pov:

I watched Tony fall asleep in bed...I hummed the lullaby my mother sang to me. Tony seemed to enjoy it...He was cute as he slept...His hair is all over the place and his mouth is slightly open. I looked out seeing it snowing...He'd have froze to death if we hadn't found him. I carefully got up and Tony nuzzled the pillow my head had rested on last night. I left the room and walked down the stairs seeing Clint.

"Hey." Clint said.

"Hey." I said.

"How's Tony?" Clint asked.

"Sick...He's resting right now." I said and Clint nodded.

"Good." Clint said.

Tony's Pov:

"I'm better finally." I said as I flopped onto the couch...I froze...Alpha! I looked up and around... "Jay, who's in the building?" I asked.

"Dr, Banner is in the lab. The other Avenger's have left to investigate an attack on the UN." Jarvis said. I looked at Stephen who didn't seem to notice...It's not a bad smell...It's an Alpha but it's the smell of metal and ice. I know this smell...