Chapter 5 New Bond

Tony's Pov:

"FUCK YOU!" I snarled at Stane's body. "Oh god! Stephen!" I said and Stephen gasped in pain when I put pressure on the wound. Fuck...Fuck...What do I do!?

"Fuck...that hurts." Stephen said and I choked on a sob. I cant believe I shot him.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry. Fucking alphas!" I spat. I was pissed...pissed I was so easily controlled and used to hurt Stephen...Fuck I did this.

"Tony...I'm still alive and I'm an alpha." Stephen said trying to lighten the mood.

"Your bleeding a lot." I said looking at the blood seeping through my hands.

"Smart though...You shot me in a safe area." Stephen said looking proud of me and I sniffled.

"He said shoot you he didn't say where." I said and Stephen smiled.

"So smart." Stephen said touching my cheek and I closed my eyes for second leaning into the touch...Enjoying the contact. When I opened my eyes Stephen was looking at my neck...His eyes full of guilt. "Maybe you should let me die...I just force bonded you." He said.

"NO!" I snapped quickly. "I'll live with that...the only bad thing about being bonded to you is I have to put up with your cocky attitude." I said forcing a laugh out. Stephen's eyes softened then he pulled me close again and gave me a gentle kiss making my heart do funny things.

"We should go on a date if I survive this." He said and I glared at him.

"Don't talk like that." I said.

"Fuck...I'm tired." He said and my heart dropped. Shit...

"Stay awake." I said...Don't leave me.

"Tony...I'm a doctor...I know to stay awake." Stephen said and we heard a loud noise when the door was busted in and Pepper froze as the cops rushed in.

"Pepper...Pepper....Help." I whined as panic started to take hold and Pepper looked at Stephen horrified before pulling out her phone.

"We need an ambulance!" She snapped. I'm scared...Fuck I'm scared!

"I...He ordered me to do it...Stephen had to." I choked and Stephen kept caressing my cheek whipping away my tears. Please...

"Stephen." Pepper said crouching next to him and Stephen looked at her. "Thank you." She said and he snorted.

"Tony can take care of himself...If that shithead hadn't used the voice on him." Stephen said weakly and I could tell he was fighting now.

"Stephy...stay with me...ok." I said.

"Is that an order?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah it is." I said and he smiled at me.

"Tony...you know I take orders from no one." He said. "Except you since your not a dumbass." He added and I let out a small laugh which made Stephen smile.

"Don't make me laugh while your dying asshole." I said.

"I'm not dying." He mumbled.

"If you die I'm going to be pissed. Fucking bond me then die." I said and hr grimaced. His arm started to droop and I my eyes widened as his eyes started to slip close. "Hey no come on, you said you'd stay awake." I said and he growled.

"Bite me." He mumbled.

"I will if you don't stay awake." I said and Stephen's eyes cracked open as he grinned.

"I love your attitude." He said eyes closing. NO!

"Stephen? Stephen don't you fucking dare!" I said as I started to shake from the crying. "Stephy, please." I whined.