Chapter 21 Meet the Parents

Tony's Pov:

"You are the fucking best." I said as Stephen and I got out of the shower.

"Oh...I'm so touched." Stephen cooed.

"Hey, flattery will get you everywhere." I said and he laughed.

"Ok, let's go eat." Stephen said.

"Then you can fuck me again." I said and Stephen made a choked noise.

"I thought you'd be done." He said.

"Heat." I said feeling like my insides were slowly being cooked. "So food quickly." I said grabbing Stephen's hand gently and guiding him to the kitchen where Thor was shoving 4 poptarts into the toaster at once while Bruce was looking like he was getting ready to make something.

"What's cooking good looking?" I asked winking at Bruce.

"Apparently you and Stephen from what noises I've been hearing...Shirt off let me check your damn stitches." Bruce said and I pulled my shirt up.

"Ok...They look ok...Seriously though sex with stitches?" Bruce asked.

"He was in rut which may have made me go into heat." I said and Bruce sighed.

"You two are going to kill me." Bruce said and Stephen looked at me.

"What do you want to eat, Tony?" Stephen asked and I blinked.

"I was making some Gaeng Daeng." Bruce said and Stephen gave him a confused look.

"Red Curry...I would love some of that." I said and Bruce laughed.

"Alright...May be a while." Bruce said and I looked at Stephen.

"How longs a while?" I asked and Bruce turned to answer and frowned.

"You could probably get another round in." Bruce said and Thor looked confused as Stephen looked at me.

"Round 6?" I asked and Thor looked confused.

"I do not understand...Round 6 of what?" Thor asked.

"Sex." I said.

"Ah." Thor said eating a pop tart. "The making of love." He added and Bruce snorted.

"More like the making of baby." Bruce said and Stephen spluttered.

"Yep." I said.

"I'll start the food go do your round 6." Bruce said and I got up grabbing Stephen and dragging him back upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh...What time is it?" I asked.

"Noon." Stephen mumbled snuggling me.

"Ok...Never go in rut again...That was fun but I feel like I got hit by a truck." I said and he chuckled.

"Sorry..." Stephen said and it was quiet for a while...Did he fall back asleep? "Tony?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's a little late now but I'm assuming you know that...Do you really want to have a baby?" Stephen asked.

"Yeah...is that ok with you?" I asked and I was being kissed roughly.

"Yes." He said as I blinked.

"Well then." I said and saw the big stupid grin on Stephen's face. "Oh my god, I've never seen you this happy and excited about something." I laughed.

"You just...You don't understand what this means to me." Stephen said eyes going soft.

"Aw...Don't go all soft on me." I said and he chuckled.