one

_____

jack was woken up by his loud alarm, causing him to stuff his face in his pillow.

he felt someone kiss over his shoulders while shaking him slightly, he figured they might just be one of his many hook ups.

the curly headed boy turned around slowly, while groaning to be met with the brown eyes of his fuckable best friend.

"good morning, gabbie."

gabbie smiled pecking jack's cheek.

"good morning."

jack rolled out of bed making his way over to the bathroom, grabbing a pair of boxers on the way.

"can i join you?" gabbie asked while batting her eyelashes playfully.

jack looked at her up and down then put on a smile saying:

"nah, i think you should be on your way now."

she smiled as she dramatically grabbed her clothes making jack shake his head in amusement as he entered the bathroom.

☽☽☽

"zach where are you?!" daniel yelled into the phone as he waited for his best friend to arrive.

"there's traffic dani, i'm coming. now stop yelling you'll blow my eardrums, damn."

the brunette rolled his eyes knowing zach won't see it then hung up on him, shoving his phone into his denim jacket.

daniel did have a car, but corbyn decided to tell their parents he was planing on losing his virginity in there.

corbyn saw it as a place where daniel could loss all that makes him, him. he just couldn't let that happen, neither could their parents.

after waiting six minutes zach finally pulled up to daniel's house. the brunette intently jumped into the car glaring at the smirking boy.

"hey, best friend," zach said with a chuckle, applying his pink lip gloss.

daniel rolled his eyes at him putting his seat belt on.

"don't you dare call me your best friend, you've been cancelled, asshole."

zach gasped after he put his lip gloss away, pulling out of the driveway.

"wow, yeah. i'm fine daniel, how about you?"

daniel side glanced at zach to see him smiling making him crack a small smile as well.

"just get us to school, zachary."

☽☽☽

jack pulled away from the boy he was just making out with, not even asking his name.

"class started 13 minutes ago. we should get going."

the boy nodded, making his way out of the bathroom.

jack entered his class 15 minutes late getting scowled by the teacher. he rolled his eyes as he sat next to daniel.

he turned towards daniel with a smirk.

"hey, kitten."

the curly headed boy always teased daniel for basically being the only virgin in school.

daniel huffed as he placed his head on the table, banging it softly on it.

"leave me the hell alone avery, i'm not one of the many people you can fuck and leave. hell, you can't even fuck me. corbyn will kill you if you simply looked my way."

jack placed his hand on daniel's back, rubbing it  before whispering in his ear.

"might wanna to be careful with what you say, kitten. i'm not afraid of your little brother."

daniel shivered a little bit before picking his face up with a glare, roughly shrugging jack's hand off.

"might wanna to be careful with where you touch, avery. you'll be shaking in your little boots if corbyn even stared at you."

☽☽☽

a/n: hi, it's me, lizzy. back at it again with a new book that's gonna suck ass. 👌🏽👊🏽

word count: 555 (sigh, was going for 666 but ight.)