three

a/n: just so you know. i made daniel and zach hispanic in this book because... it's me, i don't do regular shit.
____

*two days later*

zach sighed once again as he waited for his best friend to get ready for school.

"dani come on! you're not even that sure he was looking at you."

daniel groaned looking up at zach.

"you even saw jonah looking at me first then the rest of the day jack did. these two days jack has been looking at me. i'm not going zach, point, blank, period."

"shouldn't you say that with a t at the end?"

the brunette glared at the younger, throwing his pillow at him.

zach just laughed as he dragged the covers off of daniel.

"get your fat ass up and get ready or i'll throw my heel into your wall."

daniel gasped as he got up looking at zach's outfit .

   zach was wearing black tight ripped high waisted jeans with a yellow crop top that had no sleeves. his shoes were intend black high heels, something he barely wore even with being feminine.

"damn zach, is you trying to get some dick today?"

zach faintly blushed as he rolled his eyes, pulling on daniel's arm and dragging him to the bathroom.

"oh hell no, if you want dick zach find someone else that isn't me."

      the younger turned his head with a glare as daniel just smirked. zach took daniel's arm and twisted it behind his back.

daniel winced as zach twisted his arm harder, zach licking his glossed lips.

"why would i wanna fuck my brother? i may be kinky, but that's, too much."

he let go of daniel's arm leaving him the bathroom.

"i'll be waiting, perra!"

       "fucking asshole," daniel mumbled as he took off his pants and boxers, jumping into the shower.

☽☽☽

"so when you gonna hit jack, it's been two days when it normally takes you an hour," jonah stated as he wrapped his arm around jack's shoulder.

jack huffed as he brushed jonah's arm off.

   "it's easier to fuck someone who i've fucked multiply times or has at least been fucked, but with this one... well, he's not really a easy fuck and go."

jonah hummed at his best friend; putting his arm around him again.

"you only have today to woo him and this week to fuck him jack, hurry up."

jack once again brushed jonah's arm off looking at him with wide eyes.

"what do you mean 'today to woo him.' "

"you have to fuck him this week, might as well gain a little trust before taking his dignity."

jack shuddered realizing that's basically what he's doing.

"yeah, i know. i will."

<<>>

"fucking pervert, jack is looking straight at me right now,"daniel groaned.

         zach sighed as he turned his head the slightest to see jack staring at daniel while licking his lips.

"culo desagradable."

       daniel nodded his head in agreement from zach's statement, turning his full attention towards the teacher.

soon a note landed on the floor closes to his deck. curious and confused, he picked it up.

i got eyes on you, kitten, you're mine and no one else's. keep that in mind.

- jack

       daniel rolled his eyes with a gulp as he crumbled up the paper throwing it behind jack's head before paying attention to the teacher once again.

<<>>

a/n: i finished a chapter, yay! bE hApPy, bItCh!

word count: 545