fourteen

𓁹𓂀𓁹

"oh..."

zach just cleared his throat again as he pushed daniel in front of him.

"his name is daniel. your future baby mama."

daniel wacked zach feeling a blush turn his face red as brandon just laughed and held his hand out.

"brandon. even though they probably already told you because from my guess, i'm your future baby daddy," brandon winked as daniel shook his hand with his face on fire and a small smile.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"you can't tell me when you hear heat by chris brown you don't wanna shake your ass!" zach yelled at daniel who's ass was in his face telling him to play a different song or he's not getting a lap dance.

"zach, on god. if you don't play to my bed! it hits different. especially the part where he talking to you like, 'i'll frick you right, i will~' boy, the whole song turns me on and makes me wanna shake my ass!"

just then daniel intently heard to my bed start playing. he turned his head only to see brandon smiling while holding the phone that was connected to the speaker.

"see, zach. you don't deserve this lap dance, he does."

"wait, no! bring that jiggly ass back here," zach whined as slapped daniel's ass and placed kisses on it.

daniel just got off of zach and went over to brandon; sitting on the said boy's lap.

"what are you.—"

"giving you a lap dance. now replay the song."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"close the door, and take ya clothes off where you are."

daniel began to circle around brandon, who was now on a chair in the middle of his living room.

"daniel, you don't have to- oh shit!" brandon started but let out a groan when daniel places his hands on his thighs and rubbed his ass on his groin.

"i pull you close, 'cause i love to feel coming down."

daniel arched his back slowly resting his head on brandon's shoulder while placing his hands under his shirt; pulling it up slightly as he pinched his nipples.

When his favourite part came on, he quickly turned his head and whispered into brandon ear as he rubbed against him;

"i'll frick you right, i will. i'll frick you right, i will. i'll stick my tongue, i'll speak that language, use my foreign skills."

the false blond boy quickly turned around on brandon's lap to face the boy as he grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulling him closer as he continued to whisper in his ear.

"my hands all in ya hair, naked before we hit the stairs. can't even make it there. no we ain't gon' make it to my bed."

"da-daniel," brandon groaned as daniel continued rubbing against him; his hands also rubbing dangerously close to his dick.

daniel just chuckled as he grinder harder and let brandon whisper the lyrics in his ear.

"fucking up the sheets, *boy*, you need another mattress. you know how love go, perfectin', that's why we practice. We gon' speed it up, yeah, slow it down, then ya ass up, then ya face down, and you ask me what i'm laughing for."

daniel turned back around as he placed his hands on brandon's thighs, grinding and rolling his body down on him as he laid his head on his shoulder, letting the boy continue whispering the lyrics to him.

"and you ain't jus somebody on ma hit list. not like them other bitches tryna tell ma busy. pussy water that drip drip when i put it in *you*."

"i know we ain't gon' make it to your bed," daniel chuckles over the music as he was now facing brandon again; smacking the boy's hands away when he tries to touch him.

"please, daniel! just let me touch you!" brandon groaned as he kept his hands behind his back when daniel pushed them there.

"i guess you've been a good boy."

"please..."

"you can touch me."

as soon as daniel said those words brandon placed his hands on his ass, gripping it as he pulled daniel into a kiss, swallowing the false blond moan.

"so, like... we- . . . we gonna head out," zach stated as he pulled edwin up who was just watching the scene, zion just shaking his head at them.

"aye! caleb! come pick your manz up and bring him into my car!"

zion grumbled and cussed zach under his breathe but did as he was told.

"please..." daniel begged all of sudden when brandon started kissing down his neck.

"please what, doll?"

"please... please fuck me."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: okay. but like... no cap... to my bed hits different- especially that verse.—
aNwAyS. next chapter is is brandonxdaniel smut.