ten~ 𝕄

____
*smut warning!*

after daniel finished doing what he wanted with jack, jack quickly threw daniel over his shoulder and casually walked out of school.

"jesus, jack! i didn't mean now! after school! after school," daniel let out while giggling, hitting jack on the back as he did.

jack just smacked daniel's ass in response, getting a yelp from the said boy.

"when it's a punishment, kitten. you have no say. only your safe words and consent is needed."

daniel furrowed his eyebrows together as he took in jack's words.

safe words? we have those??

"um, jack... what's our- my safe words?"

"we're about to find out."

♎️♎️♎️

"jack! wait- ah!" daniel began but let out a squeak once the fluffy red hands cuffs were tightened.

"you wanted a punishment, kitten. i'm just granting your wish."

daniel moaned in response while jack put a gag on him, the ball being a small dick intend.

the false blond looked at jack with a confused and scared face as he circled his tongue around the small dildo.

"it's a dildo gag, kitten. a gag with a dildo intend of a ball."

the false dick wasn't that big or long to choke daniel, but long enough for him to try to bob his head on it. which he did. starting to bob his head on the dildo in his mouth, whining as he could barely move his head that much on it.

daniel bought his handcuffed hands to his mouth as he harshly pushed the dildo in and out his mouth, mouth fucking hisself.

"awe, babydoll. are you that needy? fucking your mouth with the dildo gag? just need your mouth filled with cock, that's your only purpose."

daniel moaned and whimpered while he continued, looking at jack with pleading eyes.

jack just looked back at him with lustful eyes, now handcuffing his hands to the bedpost. daniel whimpered more as jack placed a small vibrator on daniel after putting a cock ring on his leaking cock.

    the false blond squirmed and let out pleading cries while jack just stared at the already fucked out boy.

"kitten, i've barely even started yet."

daniel let out a cry and arched his back when a lubed up dildo was gently pushed up his hole.

"fast, fast, too fast!" daniel slurred out the best he could while the dildo began moving at a medium speed.

"sweetheart, it's only on medium," jack chuckled, rubbing daniel's shaking thighs.

"safe words, baby? do you have them??"

daniel just snapped his fingers quickly signaling jack that that's his safe 'word'.

"does that mean stop, love?"